3 month window period?
reassurance needed. i had heterosexual vaginal sex one time for about 10 minutes with a friend of mine. She assured me i had nothing to worry about and that she is 100% clean. however i was still worried and mad at myself and fear overcame me. so i had 4 tests. 1st test was a few days after for a baseline, then i had a test at 8, 12, and 14 weeks which all came back negative on a 3rd generation Unigold Rapid Test. I also tested negative for chlamydia and ghonorrea at 8 and 14 weeks which was all a relief, but also a bit anticipated. basically my question for everyone is if i am truly negative and can move on from this experience as a lesson learned???? at about 3.5 months or 100 days post possible exposure negative. This is the first day i have been on this and wanted to see what people had to say? i have read 3 months for a conclusive as well as 6 months. am i in the clear or what?
????
????
Yes, three months is conclusive.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Robert000 joined this group
Welcome them!
Jul 25
asdfg361 joined this group
Welcome them!
Jul 08
Joneyucet is ... Comment
Jul 08