6 month negative oraquick otc
Hi Yall have been having a rough time over the past few months in September of 2012 I met a guy on Craigslist and gave him unprotected oral sex and some rimming no ejaculation occurred other than possible pre *** the next day I started freaking out about hiv I took the oraquick home hiv test at 3 weeks 6 weeks 3 months 4 months and 6 months but am still in a state of panic almos 8 months later because of ongoing ars like symptoms such as swollen groin  rashes on My biceps giant urine and small eczema like blotches on My face My rational mind says stop testing its been 6 months but My panic filled mind says I am the 1in12 false negatives with oraquick home test and that I have infected My girlfriend  I'm so lost is this all in My head or could I really have that many false negatives?
I mean foamy urine not giant urine
I strongly advise you to seek professional mental help. Your guilt over having a homosexual encounter and cheating in your girlfriend is not letting you get past this.
So you don't think I could have tested that many times and all be a false negative? Also I see what you mean about needing help I have been full of worry every day since this happened
You never had an exposure so there is no such thing as a false negative. Any negative is a true negative.
I sure hope you are right and thank you for the,advice though these symptoms are a worry I just have to try and get My life back in order and move on
Sorry if I am over posting but I had a rash break out on My chest and My first thought was hiv would it be possible for an hiv rash to show up this late? Do I need to keep testing sorry just venting My anxiety is the worst when I first wake up and this pimple like rash all over My chest is freaking me out
For the last time, you NEVER HAD AN EXPOSURE.

THREAD OVER.

----------------------------THREAD CLOSED----------------------------------
                  ADDITIONAL POSTS WILL BE DELETED
------------------------THIS THREAD IS OVER--------------------------------

You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Robert000 joined this group
Welcome them!
Jul 25
asdfg361 joined this group
Welcome them!
Jul 08
Joneyucet is ... Comment
Jul 08