HIV Anxiety Support User Group
Acute infection hiv cocaine
About This Group:

This support group is for those who are suffering from stress or anxiety associated with uncertain HIV status. HIV anxiety is extremely isolating for those who are going through it, as it is often very difficult to discuss with friends and family members. This group is provided for sufferers of HIV anxiety to discuss their fears in a supportive environment. Those with anxiety over non-HIV STDs are also welcome. For personal advice concerning HIV risk, testing, and prevention, please post in the HIV Prevention Community.

Founded by joggen on October 4, 2009
1240 members

Acute infection hiv cocaine

hello, inhale cocaine last year over the year to January 1 was the last time, sometimes shared the ticket to inhale, at 2 months and 2 weeks I have sore throat, as I scraped and mucus, I realize 2 fourth generation ELISAs after 45 days and 2 months, both negative thank God, how safe is this? may be that I have symptoms of acute infection? how likely is infected with HIV by sharing joint to snorting cocaine?
Tags: HIV
Well this post is very simular to one not long ago in the HIV forum, so the answer then is the same now. This risk is not a concern for HIV infection in normal circumstances. This is backed up with your negative test results.

So you didnt have a risk and your tests have proved this.

On a personal note, keep away from the white stuff, its certainly not good for you.
Thanks for your answer, can you tell me wich are the normal circunstances?? or wich could be anormal?
Anormal, if the other person had a bleeding nose as did yourself.
xicaxica85 commented on Bad breath, bad taste...
Nov 19
liamnek joined this group
Welcome them!
Nov 15
athina28 joined this group
Welcome them!
Nov 14