HIV Anxiety Support User Group
Another negative test and Thank you apollo !
About This Group:

This support group is for those who are suffering from stress or anxiety associated with uncertain HIV status. HIV anxiety is extremely isolating for those who are going through it, as it is often very difficult to discuss with friends and family members. This group is provided for sufferers of HIV anxiety to discuss their fears in a supportive environment. Those with anxiety over non-HIV STDs are also welcome. For personal advice concerning HIV risk, testing, and prevention, please post in the HIV Prevention Community.

Founded by joggen on October 4, 2009
1244 members

After my exposure 9 weeks ago I've just received a negative 9 week duo ..,

I just want too personally thank apollo and rain lover for the input they have given me as its helped me as much as any advice could at a time like this..
And especially because they are NOT here for financial gain just too help !

I Still have a sore throat n glands up plus v weak but hey if i think the worst then it can only get better right ?

Im back working now too which keeps my mind busy (ish) !

As I'm still posting its obvious that im still very anxious my gp has given me diazepam too get me through these last three weeks,

Dont know what i hope to gain from this post but if anyones feels like a chat on this post please
Post a comment

Cheers,

Thank you for the kind comments, but you have not seen my bill yet lol...

9 weeks is more or less over the line. Unless your are one of the most unlucky people ever, its very very rare for anyone to test postive after all your tests when you come to take your final test. You final test is nothing more than confirmation if your status in your case buds, so please take yiur mind off this and relax with your family.

Thanks a lot mate u gave me TIME AND KNOWLEDGE and you never had too ,  i haven't felt that scared feeling in ma belly since i was about 10 year old Jumping into rain  water filled quarries in wales ,

iv been through quite a lot in my life considering im only 27 ( not a sob story) losing people v close and losing every asset and starting again , people who you trust taking advantage ,
my dad having too save my grandad from his broths an siss ( my so called aunt and uncle)  because they were trying too poison him for inheritance money  fly killer spray in his food no charges could be proved against them !

He eventually died with us peacefully.,  
Rest in peace

Ive lost a close work colleague died not so long ago  in a accident in the factory i used to work for in processing plant ,

i had to get cut out of my car after an accident in which a van hit me ended up with two herniated discs in my neck  physio and tabs for 9 months still no good.

Found a lump behind my right nipple operation to remove biopsy luckily enough not cancer ! Gynomastia small excess tissue

I just hope their is a silver lining in this cloud because i don't even know mate ,

it just felt like my life was getting back on track and then some thing else happens ,

Its a good job at the beginning off all this i was a strongest minded person  otherwise i wouldn't off made it this far ,

I just needed to get all that off my chest its been eating me up inside and haven't got many people round me at the moment ,

Except for the BEST  girl ever but I'm trying to keep a smile on my face everyday for her because she deserves it .,

Not any part of this is untrue or even the truth slightly bent this has all very really happened to me and the people around me ,

Sorry for the long post again

And moderator PLEASE i don't care if it might be in the wrong sub section /  right place and neither should you ,

So don't lecture or remove my post please even
If anyone doesn't decide too read it

Thank you ,

SEE YOU IN THREE WEEKS

What kind of Duo did u do?

21 days neg  32 neg days neg 42 days neg 48 days neg 54 days neg  63 days neg.   all duos all negative

Cheers
Sorry i dont know what kind but they were not rapid ones they where lab ones if that helps  
tony9999 joined this group
Welcome them!
ragingpassion joined this group
Welcome them!
Dec 23
AngelNegro001 is ...smart Comment
Dec 20