Recognizing that the symptoms that you are experiencing are due to anxiety rather than HIV is a first step in getting better. Below is a list of common symptoms of anxiety. More detailed information can be found in the link to the source page:
* Smothering sensations and Shortness of breath
* Racing heart, slow heart beat, palpitations
* Chest Pain
* Lump in throat & Difficulty swallowing
* Skin losing colour (blanching)
* Shaking or shivering (Visibly or internally)
* Neck & shoulder pain & numbness in face or head
* Rapid gastric emptying
* Indigestion, heartburn, constipation and diarrhea
* Symptoms of urinary tract infection
* Skin rashes
* Weakness in arms & tingling in the hands or feet
* Electric shock feeling anywhere in the body
* Dry mouth
* Fears of going mad or losing control
* Increased depression & suicidal feelings
* Symptoms like 'flu'
* Distorted vision
* Disturbed hearing
* Hormone problems
* Headaches & feelings of having a tight band around head
* Sore eyes
* Creeping or pins and needles sensations in the skin
* Increased sensitivity to light, sound, touch, and smell
* Dramatic increase in sexual feelings
* Pain in the face or jaw that resembles a toothache
* Derealisation and depersonalisation
Copyright 1994-2016 MedHelp International. All rights reserved.
MedHelp is a division of Aptus Health.
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information.
The Content on this Site is presented in a summary fashion, and is intended to be used for educational and entertainment purposes only. It is not intended to be and should not be interpreted as medical advice or a diagnosis of any health or fitness problem, condition or disease; or a recommendation for a specific test, doctor, care provider, procedure, treatment plan, product, or course of action. Med Help International, Inc. is not a medical or healthcare provider and your use of this Site does not create a doctor / patient relationship. We disclaim all responsibility for the professional qualifications and licensing of, and services provided by, any physician or other health providers posting on or otherwise referred to on this Site and/or any Third Party Site. Never disregard the medical advice of your physician or health professional, or delay in seeking such advice, because of something you read on this Site. We offer this Site AS IS and without any warranties. By using this Site you agree to the following Terms and Conditions. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your physician or 911 immediately.