HIV Anxiety Support User Group
Anxiety about needle stick
About This Group:

This support group is for those who are suffering from stress or anxiety associated with uncertain HIV status. HIV anxiety is extremely isolating for those who are going through it, as it is often very difficult to discuss with friends and family members. This group is provided for sufferers of HIV anxiety to discuss their fears in a supportive environment. Those with anxiety over non-HIV STDs are also welcome. For personal advice concerning HIV risk, testing, and prevention, please post in the HIV Prevention Community.

Founded by joggen on October 4, 2009
1231 members

Anxiety about needle stick

Hey guys just need some answers thank you for your time.. I went on vacation 3 months and my and wife were walking and she had flip flops on and we were talking and all of sudden she said ouch and we look down it was a needle she got sticked with so she was freaking out and I told I don't think you will get HIV from it so we search the web when to get tested so she waited 3 months and went to the the doctor and did an HIV 1&2 antibody test which came back negative so she told the doctor and the doctor she needs to retest again 3 months and we called cdc and they said 6 months is 100% ,but everyone says 3 months is conclusive and now she is freakin out I dunno what to do if the test she did was realiable or not and does she have to test again? I mean we are freaking out because we wanna have a baby..please take the time out to help us out with answers thank you again guys for the help
1 Comment
I have nothing to add to what you were told in your other thread on the HIV Prevention Community. Reread the replies.
JGF25 commented on nursegirl6572's status
Sep 16
minhasgps joined this group
Welcome them!
Sep 12
kt1982 joined this group
Welcome them!
Sep 10