Anxiety about needle stick
Hey guys just need some answers thank you for your time.. I went on vacation 3 months and my and wife were walking and she had flip flops on and we were talking and all of sudden she said ouch and we look down it was a needle she got sticked with so she was freaking out and I told I don't think you will get HIV from it so we search the web when to get tested so she waited 3 months and went to the the doctor and did an HIV 1&2 antibody test which came back negative so she told the doctor and the doctor she needs to retest again 3 months and we called cdc and they said 6 months is 100% ,but everyone says 3 months is conclusive and now she is freakin out I dunno what to do if the test she did was realiable or not and does she have to test again? I mean we are freaking out because we wanna have a baby..please take the time out to help us out with answers thank you again guys for the help
I have nothing to add to what you were told in your other thread on the HIV Prevention Community. Reread the replies.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Robert000 is "Worried about testing" Comment
Aug 25
JGF25 is optimistic...once again! Comment
Aug 24
Hitendhiman joined this group
Welcome them!
Aug 14