HIV Anxiety Support User Group
Anxiety rather guilt feeling
About This Group:

This support group is for those who are suffering from stress or anxiety associated with uncertain HIV status. HIV anxiety is extremely isolating for those who are going through it, as it is often very difficult to discuss with friends and family members. This group is provided for sufferers of HIV anxiety to discuss their fears in a supportive environment. Those with anxiety over non-HIV STDs are also welcome. For personal advice concerning HIV risk, testing, and prevention, please post in the HIV Prevention Community.

Founded by joggen on October 4, 2009
1227 members

Anxiety rather guilt feeling

Hi everyone,

Well this question is from a Virgin (protected or unprotected, and even not any ******** or hand job). I never slept with any girl. Well, some time back, I just went to a room with a hooker (some asian one) and had some kisses (no private part or French) etc. with her...while she was naked and I was wearing my full size underwear. No no contact between genitals.

Only concern I got is that I found some blood in the bed and it was her Menstrual blood. I was scared and went out. Max 30 min stay in the room.

Now, ..., I am going into relationship with a girl infact I am planning to marrying her as families are involved in this relation.
SOMETIMES I imagine, I might have gotten something from that fleeting incident.....

My question is this guilt feeling comes to my mind and I knw this is more guilt rather than anxiety...
How can I overcome this?

Thank you very much for such a great support..:)
Tags: HIV Anxiety Guilt, kisses, Blood
Hiya. In many cases peoples guilt is often their cause for HIV anxiety. Its a kind of self punishment for the cheating that they did on their partner. So as you have cheated your punishing yourself mentaly that you may have HIV and that fear then esculates and your concern is then for your partner.

The way to move on, well really understand and accept that you never even got close to having a risk of HIV, that is the key factor, you cannot have HIV from this, guilt does not give you HIV.

As for the guilt, well only time mate nothing more. We all make mistakes and somtimes we just have to live with them. You made one and the best way to move on is put it down to experince and dont beat yourself up about it.

Hope that helps a little
Thanks,

I think the life comes with mistakes and learning, though I will nt be doing it agan...but was v good lesson!

Stay blessed!
I was so relaxed, then after 3 yrs I agan went to a massage parlour.
The expert forum say no risk and no testing (sucking of nipples).
However, I am crying from last couple of hrs and regretting ...!

Dear NomiNomi:

I hope that you understand that you didn't do anything that put your health in risk, and I know that visiting CSW could give you a sense of embarrassment and guilty (believe, I been there!)

If you feel very let down from this episode, please, don't be hard on you. Many men sometime think that experience sex (with penetration or without) with a CSW is fine, and many develop an addiction. I hope that this article give you a better perspective of this:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1190966/I-addicted-girls-A-respected-script-writer-explains-succumbed-lure-paying-sex.html

Take care men!
JGF25 When you can get to the "WH... Comment
Aug 15
erb024 joined this group
Welcome them!
Aug 14
RubyWitch Life shrinks or expands in ... Comment
Aug 14