HIV Anxiety Support User Group
Anxiety!?
About This Group:

This support group is for those who are suffering from stress or anxiety associated with uncertain HIV status. HIV anxiety is extremely isolating for those who are going through it, as it is often very difficult to discuss with friends and family members. This group is provided for sufferers of HIV anxiety to discuss their fears in a supportive environment. Those with anxiety over non-HIV STDs are also welcome. For personal advice concerning HIV risk, testing, and prevention, please post in the HIV Prevention Community.

Founded by joggen on October 4, 2009
1228 members

Anxiety!?

I am having a Viral Infection and every day since I got this infection, i started to get little pin pricks all over my body. It is from the top of my head to the bottom of my feet, with the most annoying being on my eyelids, on my earlobes, on my face, down my entire body including between fingers and toes.  The itch lasts for a few seconds and goes away.  Typically, I don't even bother to scratch because there is nothing to scratch and I know it will go away in a moment.  Itches on the face however usually elicit an involuntary scratch reaction. i am currently taking Fenistil for itching and it is fading little by little. Does Viral infection trigger such an itching or it can be something else?? i have to say i had unprotected sex one time more then one month ago but looking through the list of acute symptoms of HIV i have no rash, very little fever that went away after taking paracetamol pills, got one swallen gland for less then 24 hours but i cannot explain the all over body itching, anyone can advise ? .
1 Comment
Hi reivilo! I don't think that this forum is the more adequate to give you an answer, because you're suffering a skin condition, no HIV or STD anxiety. Anyway, I think that the best you can do is to go to the doctor (a dermatologist maybe?). There are a lot of reasons for a skin condition!

Take care!
joihn joined this group
Welcome them!
Apollo1971 God Quote.Muslims have mart... Comment
Aug 23
JGF25 When you can get to the "WH... Comment
Aug 15