Anxious - "NO RISK"
Hi all,

Here again. Thank you for always listening. I recently had sex with a guy I know. He's from the Midwest. Anyway, I am not sure if the condom was put on correctly. It was dark and it is possible that he put it on then flipped it over and proceeded with vaginal sex.

Condom otherwise did not break or slip off. Teak told me I have no risk from condom flippage, but I've seen the doctors say it is a risk for HIV. Thoughts? Thank you.
As long as the condom did not break and stayed on you had no risk.
You don't EVER need to second guess Teak.
Does HIV die when it hits air? I am worried because the docs on the forum say it's a risk, but everywhere else I have searched -- it says negligible at best.

I hope the latter is correct. My partner seems well educated with condoms because we talked about them. And he says if he puts it on wrong, he throws it away and gets a new one. So I'm hoping he was careful with me. Alcohol was not a factor.
The doctors on this website do NOT say that your situation is a risk.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
drifter0213 commented on tardive dyskinesia
Jun 20
liquidglass joined this group
Welcome them!
Jun 18