HIV Anxiety Support User Group
Can i Trust The Results
About This Group:

This support group is for those who are suffering from stress or anxiety associated with uncertain HIV status. HIV anxiety is extremely isolating for those who are going through it, as it is often very difficult to discuss with friends and family members. This group is provided for sufferers of HIV anxiety to discuss their fears in a supportive environment. Those with anxiety over non-HIV STDs are also welcome. For personal advice concerning HIV risk, testing, and prevention, please post in the HIV Prevention Community.

Founded by joggen on October 4, 2009
1228 members

Can i Trust The Results

Hi Medhelp,

I had an accouter with a girl in a bar about 15 weeks ago, i have been tested 4 times since it happened and have been negative each time, however i am still having pain in my armpits and in my groin on an off, i also have a white tongue that gets worse if i have a beer or drink and hot drinks or eat hot food.

To make matters worse my wife has become sick over the last 24 hours with  diarrhea and vomiting and fatigue, this is exactly 4 weeks after we had unprotected sex.

I am so scared that the test are incorrect and i have infected my wife and ruined both our lives.

is there any chance this could be anxiety?

Sorry Medhelp, i am just so cared, i am going to get another test tomorrow,  
1 Comment
Guilt issue not HIV issue. Seek professional mental help.
joihn joined this group
Welcome them!
Aug 27
Apollo1971 God Quote.Muslims have mart... Comment
Aug 23
JGF25 When you can get to the "WH... Comment
Aug 15