HIV Anxiety Support User Group
Diarrhea
About This Group:

This support group is for those who are suffering from stress or anxiety associated with uncertain HIV status. HIV anxiety is extremely isolating for those who are going through it, as it is often very difficult to discuss with friends and family members. This group is provided for sufferers of HIV anxiety to discuss their fears in a supportive environment. Those with anxiety over non-HIV STDs are also welcome. For personal advice concerning HIV risk, testing, and prevention, please post in the HIV Prevention Community.

Founded by joggen on October 4, 2009
1229 members

Diarrhea

Hello. I have been suffering from diarrhea for like a year already, doctors dont seem to know what it is. I've taken the hiv test 3 times this year the last one done on spetember with four months after the previous sexual encounter with another male partner in which i was active (top) and wore a condom. I did insertive oral sex without condom, but still i hear its a low risk.

I guess my question is, given my circumstances and testing negative on september with four months before the last sexual encounter, is it possible that my chronic diarrhea could be hiv related? I'm really worried 'cause doctors are not able to find the cause yet :(
*** Im sorry: "...with four months AFTER my last sexual encounter."
You never had a risk and you have tested negative, you dont have HIV thats for sure, 100% certain. What ever is going on with you is not HIV realted.

Hi. Thank you. I know the 3 month period is ocnclusive, but could it ever be possible that it takes longer? my doctor told me that hiv takes up to six months to break out :(
No mate. 6 months was outdated in 2004 :)
Ok thanks man! I will rest for now but, i dont know if this is a mental disease or what, but i am sickly obssesed with the risk of hiv. its probably because i was raised real catholic and they say gays die of aids and burn in hell. I odnt know, anyway, thanks for your help.
Well when they put that into your head it gives you doudt, but be assured that will never effect your results buds, its pure scare mongering, but pathetic tbh.

As long as you use condoms, you will be safe from HIV :)
What about oral sex? Do you recommend condoms for that as well? or what's the safety advice for that? Honestly...
From a HIV point of view its fine, but of course their is always a chance of an STD.
So it's fine you mean, it's ok to give a ******** without condom
In regards to HIV yes
phew! that takes a load off. thanks for your help, I do really appreciate it. People in my country (even health professionals) are not very informed about HIV. Once a doctor told me it can be transmitted by kissing. You get the idea...
If he says that, then i would not go back to them lol
I never did. But the one I'm seeing now did tell me that the window period was 6 months.
Ignore him as well and show him the experts ( Dr's )  forum for education :)
Thank you Apollo. Thanks allot you made me feel better. I'll keep you posted on my process if it's ok. today I had some x-rays done and I'm still missing some tests and the colonoscopy :S yikes!! But thank you, thanks allot.
PLEASE HELP!! My blood test results just arrive and although hiv was not done, my monocyte percentage is really high. Could that imply an hiv infection? I'm very worried !!!
Sorry what apart of you this didnt you understand? you had ZERO risk and you have already tested negative???
misterworried joined this group
Welcome them!
joihn joined this group
Welcome them!
Aug 27
Apollo1971 God Quote.Muslims have mart... Comment
Aug 23