- 3,5 months ago: condom broke during sex with csw
- started PEP for 1 month (trizivir)
- neck pain since 3 weeks after exposure (trapezius muscle)
- tested negative at 6 weeks and 3 months after exposure (antibody)
- will do re-testing 3 months after pep
- I developed enlarged lymph nodes in my neck, these could be due to my sore throat I guess
- I also develloped a couple of enlarged lymph nodes in the back of my neck, at 1 side. These I worry about, because they were never enlarged before (as far as I know)
- I experienced night sweats, but only my leg was drenched, the rest of my body was ok
1) are the "leg sweats" consistent with HIV night sweats
2) what could be the cause of the enlargement of my posterior neck nodes
3) how reliable is the 3 months post exposure antibody test?
Copyright 1994-2017MedHelp International.All rights reserved. MedHelp is a division of Aptus Health.
The Content on this Site is presented in a summary fashion, and is intended to be used for educational and entertainment purposes only. It is not intended to be and should not be interpreted as medical advice or a diagnosis of any health or fitness problem, condition or disease; or a recommendation for a specific test, doctor, care provider, procedure, treatment plan, product, or course of action. Med Help International, Inc. is not a medical or healthcare provider and your use of this Site does not create a doctor / patient relationship. We disclaim all responsibility for the professional qualifications and licensing of, and services provided by, any physician or other health providers posting on or otherwise referred to on this Site and/or any Third Party Site. Never disregard the medical advice of your physician or health professional, or delay in seeking such advice, because of something you read on this Site. We offer this Site AS IS and without any warranties. By using this Site you agree to the following Terms and Conditions. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your physician or 911 immediately.