Excessive Posting- Please Read
Please note that the rules of this forum are no different from MH's general rules for Communities, Doctor Forums, etc. Excessive posting is not permitted here. What is excessive posting? Well, I basically define that when the poster is expressing the same concerns despite repeated advice from one or more of the forum moderators, and the thread is heading in a non-productive manner. In these situations, myself or one of the other moderators reserve the right to take the following actions:

1. Termination of a thread (a post indicating that thread is closed).
2. Deletion of a thread.
3. Banning of member engaging in excessive posting.

I will make an effort to apply 1-3 in that order to provide some type of warning, but I can't guarantee that actions will happen in that order.

There have only been a couple of instances here recently in which I felt the posting was excessive and needed to take action, mainly because Apollo is doing such a good job, but I thought I should post this so people know that the posting rules apply here to.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Moejordan commented on HIV Risk In Perspecti...
May 25
JGF25 is ready for summer! Comment
May 20
BeStrong_ joined this group
Welcome them!
May 19