HIV Anxiety Support User Group
Fellatio/Cunn
About This Group:

This support group is for those who are suffering from stress or anxiety associated with uncertain HIV status. HIV anxiety is extremely isolating for those who are going through it, as it is often very difficult to discuss with friends and family members. This group is provided for sufferers of HIV anxiety to discuss their fears in a supportive environment. Those with anxiety over non-HIV STDs are also welcome. For personal advice concerning HIV risk, testing, and prevention, please post in the HIV Prevention Community.

Founded by joggen on October 4, 2009
1200 members

Fellatio/Cunn

I was at a club and met a girl whom we went back together.  At the heat of the moment we did oral sex than I finished too early.  I went down on her for 10-15min.  
I got really scared the next day, and started to think I got infected.
I went right away to the general clinic and did a urin anay/blood for STDS which came back clean.  They did a blood HIV test as well which was negative too but I know at day 7 that is too soon.  So I took at PCR DNS at 15 days which was negative.  I still talk to her and she said she went in and took a HIV test which was on day 48, but no results yet.  Mine at day 43 was negative.

Am I infected?
No, you are not infected with HIV from what you describe above. Your 43 day test PROVES you were never infected from what you describe above.  Oral sex of any kind is never a risk for HIV infection.

You are fine and need to tell yourself that.

Hope this helps
What NickOne has told you is accurate. You would NOT have been infected via this episode. Your NEGATIVE HIV TEST RESULTS  confirm your HIV NEGATIVE STATUS.
Regardless of RISK, (or lack of) If HIV is a concern for you, use a FLAVORED CONDOM during ORAL SEX(not that you necessarily need to). This should help with your anxiety
-JC-
I just don't want to infect my wife with this virus.  I have not had any sexual contact since this encounter.  
I think I need a test at 8 weeks which will be pretty close to 100% conclusive to any encounter?
There is no medical need for another test- test results at 6 weeks are very accurate. There is no realistic chance that you have HIV. Please accept the reassuring comments that you have received in this thread and move on with your life.
In the expert forum they say 8 weeks is very good about 95+% of showing ones status regarding any encounter.  
So what you say is oral sex isnt an encounter but if I tested NEG at that time I should be at peace knowing that?
Eight weeks is actually 100%, and YES you should be at peace knowing that.
drifter0213 commented on Infiltrated Fistula
Apr 12
LIZZIE LOU commented on "I Tried So Hard...
Apr 09
IBKleen commented on "I Tried So Hard...
Apr 09