HIV Anxiety Support User Group
Fluids under foreskin
About This Group:

This support group is for those who are suffering from stress or anxiety associated with uncertain HIV status. HIV anxiety is extremely isolating for those who are going through it, as it is often very difficult to discuss with friends and family members. This group is provided for sufferers of HIV anxiety to discuss their fears in a supportive environment. Those with anxiety over non-HIV STDs are also welcome. For personal advice concerning HIV risk, testing, and prevention, please post in the HIV Prevention Community.

Founded by joggen on October 4, 2009
1240 members

Fluids under foreskin

Everywhere write that HIV becomes inactive in the environment for several minutes. Why, in this case, there is no risk in mutual masturbation when precum or semen of HIV+ partner reaches the penis immediately, and to the same intensely rubbed? It seems to me that the virus can immediately get under the foreskin and penetrate into the body through its mucosa. I assume that under the foreskin may be no oxygen, which deactivates the virus. I think I am mad for this, because I can not find an explanation to my question. Does anyone know this explanation?
You are way overthinking this. Nobody in the world has ever been infected with HIV through mutual masturbation, ever. If it were a risk then epidemiologists would have detected it by now. That is the only explanation that you need. You won't be the first person in the world to be infected that way.
Thank you, joggen. I became even more upset when on my back near the neck up with two bright red spots, which are kept for 4 days. But today they have become a bit less bright. I thought that this might be a symptom of ARS. The spots don't itch. No other symptoms are observed. Since the risk (which is assessed as no risk) took 7.5 weeks.
xicaxica85 commented on Bad breath, bad taste...
Nov 19
liamnek joined this group
Welcome them!
Nov 15
athina28 joined this group
Welcome them!
Nov 14