Fluids under foreskin
Everywhere write that HIV becomes inactive in the environment for several minutes. Why, in this case, there is no risk in mutual masturbation when precum or semen of HIV+ partner reaches the penis immediately, and to the same intensely rubbed? It seems to me that the virus can immediately get under the foreskin and penetrate into the body through its mucosa. I assume that under the foreskin may be no oxygen, which deactivates the virus. I think I am mad for this, because I can not find an explanation to my question. Does anyone know this explanation?
You are way overthinking this. Nobody in the world has ever been infected with HIV through mutual masturbation, ever. If it were a risk then epidemiologists would have detected it by now. That is the only explanation that you need. You won't be the first person in the world to be infected that way.
Thank you, joggen. I became even more upset when on my back near the neck up with two bright red spots, which are kept for 4 days. But today they have become a bit less bright. I thought that this might be a symptom of ARS. The spots don't itch. No other symptoms are observed. Since the risk (which is assessed as no risk) took 7.5 weeks.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Moejordan commented on HIV Risk In Perspecti...
May 25
JGF25 is ready for summer! Comment
May 20
BeStrong_ joined this group
Welcome them!
May 19