HIV Anxiety Support User Group
HELP ME!!!!!!!! HIV FEAR
About This Group:

This support group is for those who are suffering from stress or anxiety associated with uncertain HIV status. HIV anxiety is extremely isolating for those who are going through it, as it is often very difficult to discuss with friends and family members. This group is provided for sufferers of HIV anxiety to discuss their fears in a supportive environment. Those with anxiety over non-HIV STDs are also welcome. For personal advice concerning HIV risk, testing, and prevention, please post in the HIV Prevention Community.

Founded by joggen on October 4, 2009
1224 members
Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

HELP ME!!!!!!!! HIV FEAR

Hi guys........I m a male of 23 years.I suffered of hiv ocd more than 1 and half years.Now I need to forget all this and get a move on. I need to know one last thing about hiv infection.

1) If a contaminated needle prick occurs how long should it(needle) go through the body(any place of the body) to take place an infection?

2) Is it needed a syringe with the needle to take place an infection?

3) some say an infection only occurs when a needle pricked  a blood vein.Is it true?

Please answer this questions and I won't bother you again.I just need to get a move on.

Thank you.
2 Comments
Blank
1629919_tn?1342415036
Blank
You wouldn't be asking these questions if you did not already know the answer intellectually. Thus, this forum cannot address your situation. Continue to work with your mental health professionals.

This thread is OVER.

-------------------------------THREAD CLOSED-----------------------------------
                             ADDITIONAL POSTS WILL BE DELETED
----------------------------THIS THREAD IS OVER--------------------------------
Blank
Recent Activity
1699033_tn?1405352675
Blank
JGF25 my son was in a terrible ca... Comment
4 hrs ago
Blank
wallflower1234 joined this group