HIV Anxiety Support User Group
HELP
About This Group:

This support group is for those who are suffering from stress or anxiety associated with uncertain HIV status. HIV anxiety is extremely isolating for those who are going through it, as it is often very difficult to discuss with friends and family members. This group is provided for sufferers of HIV anxiety to discuss their fears in a supportive environment. Those with anxiety over non-HIV STDs are also welcome. For personal advice concerning HIV risk, testing, and prevention, please post in the HIV Prevention Community.

Founded by joggen on October 4, 2009
1232 members

HELP

.I had a low risk exposure a few months ago where i had protected sex and unprotected oral with a young lady with lots of deep kissing.. That was on Dec. 28th.. tested on jan 15th duo test and it was negative.Then on March 2nd i was at at friends house and we started to deep kiss before i said goodbye and i had a core sore on the corner of my mouth that was OPEN..Later that week I went to the urgent care for a two canker sores in my mouth the dr that saw me says it could have come from a few things..then she mentioned AIDS and my heart sinked!!  i know i've had the sores in my mouth for sometime but just thought it was a bad tooth...after she made that statement i went to my regular Dr. to get another HIV DUO test on March 12th ..This one came back indeterminate..So he told me to come back in 5-6 weeks. I went back in 5 weeks and took another test..THIS ONE CAME BACK INDETERMINATE AGAIN..I took ORAQUICK home test at 5th and 7th week after the MARCH 2nd EXPOSURE both were negative!!.. How can i explain 2 indeterminate test? I know the kissing part is said to be NO risk!! but thats all that happened .I GUESS MY QUESTION TO YOU IS THAT DO U THINK ITS A MENTAL THING?? CAUSE IM MARRIED AND THE WOMAN I KISSED WAS NOT MY WIFE AND IM WORRIED THAT'LL I'LL BE THAT 1ST 1-1000000 CASE!! SO IS IT MORE ANIEXTY THAT GUILT?? I WNT EVEN GET A TATTOO NOW IM SO AFRAID OF THIS.. STILL WORRIED AND STILL WANT TO TEST EVENTHO I HEARD FROM THE GUYS ON HERE IT WAS EVER A NEED TO TEST..SOO NOW I NEED SUPPORT
1 Comment
Yes, most likely its guilt being interpreted as HIV risk. Your best bet is professional mental help.
zangetsuxn joined this group
Welcome them!
Sep 30
meant2beme joined this group
Welcome them!
Sep 29
JGF25 commented on dominosarah's status
Sep 26