HIV Anxiety Support User Group
HIV Anxiety
About This Group:

This support group is for those who are suffering from stress or anxiety associated with uncertain HIV status. HIV anxiety is extremely isolating for those who are going through it, as it is often very difficult to discuss with friends and family members. This group is provided for sufferers of HIV anxiety to discuss their fears in a supportive environment. Those with anxiety over non-HIV STDs are also welcome. For personal advice concerning HIV risk, testing, and prevention, please post in the HIV Prevention Community.

Founded by joggen on October 4, 2009
1321 members

HIV Anxiety

I visited a massage parlor two days ago. I was asked to lay on a rubber sheet naked. She massaged my back for around 15 minutes and started pressing my buttocks.

I did get up and walked away out of guilt.

Is there a way I could catch HIV or any other sexually transmitted disease. I did have few cuts in my back.
1 Comment
never in a zillion years could you be at risk ever. Hiv is passed on via unprotected sex - period.
Moejordan commented on HIV Risk In Perspecti...
May 25
JGF25 is ready for summer! Comment
May 20
BeStrong_ joined this group
Welcome them!
May 19