HIV anxiety
I posted originally on the HIV forum but cant get this outta my head and wanted to see how folks here can guide me.

I am stuck in a very complicated situation and desperately need your guidance.

On 23rd February, I met a girl with whom I engaged in heavy french kissing, and suck her breasts and bit her nipples while fingering her vagina; at this point I was unaware of her status (HIV). I did not engage in full sexual intercourse (penis insertion). We did it at least 5 or 6 times.

My concerns are as follows:

1. I have eczema on my fingers; what is the risk of contracting HIV from her vaginal fluids.
2. While deep french kissing, could i have had gotten infected.
3. my lips are cracked as well, which i am very scared about.

Once I realized the trouble I had gotten myself in to, I quickly requested the girl to take an HIV test (CIMA/ VDRL - TPPA) which she took and they both came out negative. But I am still concerned that she could have been in the window period.

To further make myself comfortable, I went in for a  PCR test at 28 days along with a HIV DUO Combi (i think P 24 Ag is also involved here) and they both thanks to God came back negative. Unfortunately these tests are done far away, so my blood sample would have to be taken to a remote facility over two days, I am unsure about how the samples were kept and what procedures were followed, would this impact the test outcomes?

Please advise what else i need to do to rest my concerns, it is badly affecting my daily life. Do i need to wait for an additional 6 months and redo the tests to make sure.

I am extremely concerned not sleeping or eating or even going to work :(
There is nothing complicated about your situation at all.

HIV is transmitted by:

1. unprotected vaginal or anal sex (penile penetrative intercourse)
2. sharing IV drug works
3. mother to infant

Nothing you did falls into those categories, therefore you are NOT at risk for HIV. See, very simple.

You never had a risk and never needed testing. You should just forget about this and move on with your life.
Hi Joggen

Some websites out there claim that there exists a risk because of this action? even the Gov websites say the same about a risk being present.

I am freaking out man !!!

We don't comment on other websites.
But what do you think realistically is the chance of infection??

sorry for keeping on posting.

Thanks,

There is NO realistic chance that you were infected. The chance is ZERO.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Robert000 joined this group
Welcome them!
Jul 25
asdfg361 joined this group
Welcome them!
Jul 08
Joneyucet is ... Comment
Jul 08