HIV Anxiety Support User Group
HIV transmission during Lap Danve
About This Group:

This support group is for those who are suffering from stress or anxiety associated with uncertain HIV status. HIV anxiety is extremely isolating for those who are going through it, as it is often very difficult to discuss with friends and family members. This group is provided for sufferers of HIV anxiety to discuss their fears in a supportive environment. Those with anxiety over non-HIV STDs are also welcome. For personal advice concerning HIV risk, testing, and prevention, please post in the HIV Prevention Community.

Founded by joggen on October 4, 2009
1231 members
Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

HIV transmission during Lap Danve

Hi,

I am 23 year old and live in San Diego. I don't go to the G clubs usually but yesterday couple of my friends insisted and i agreed. I took a lap dance from a girl. I ejaculated in my jeans and i was feeling that my jeans was little wet.
Even after that she must have sat over my jeans for several minutes. She was wearing a G string.
Apart from this , I did not have any fluid interaction with her.
Please let me know that the virus can transfer because of this. I am getting anxious because of this.
1 Comment
Blank
1629919_tn?1407244906
Hiv is only passed on via unprotected sex, its IMPOSSIBLE for you to be at any risk.
Blank
Recent Activity
10491895_tn?1411412213
Blank
minhasgps uploaded a new photo
12 hrs ago
1699033_tn?1405352675
Blank
JGF25 commented on nursegirl6572's status
Sep 16
10491895_tn?1411412213
Blank