Help me please. It's haunting.
I used to have sex with someone who gets hiv, but luckily I'm not infected. It's still my trauma and haunting me until now. I'm afraid of this and think of this for the first issue. For example, when I cut myself I think of hiv first. It's kinda paranoid and mental problem?

Ok now I've got some problems new with HIV that I encounter that is "Someone who get an hiv talk to me by shouting at my ear. I feel his saliva goes in to my ears, ok I know saliva is not infectious BUT if it were the saliva with blood or a drop of blood into my ear. What should I do?? Is it risk? Someone tells me there're some risk because of blood, but someone tells me it's not. I'm confused. Please educate me sir. Is it possible to be infected?"

Do I think too much??
NO RISK.
Sorry. Could you explain to me please why it's no risk. I've heard that a drop of blood is risk when it goes to mucous membrane. So confused. I'm worried. Sorry for bother u again.
Reread Teak's replies in your other thread.

This thread is OVER.

----------------------------------------THREAD CLOSED-------------------------------
---------------------ADDITIONAL POSTS WILL BE DELETED-----------------
----------------------------------------THREAD CLOSED--------------------------------
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
drifter0213 commented on out of sight
Apr 17
spider6 commented on out of sight
Apr 14
10356 commented on out of sight
Apr 13