Aa
A
A
Close
Help me please. It's haunting.
I used to have sex with someone who gets hiv, but luckily I'm not infected. It's still my trauma and haunting me until now. I'm afraid of this and think of this for the first issue. For example, when I cut myself I think of hiv first. It's kinda paranoid and mental problem?

Ok now I've got some problems new with HIV that I encounter that is "Someone who get an hiv talk to me by shouting at my ear. I feel his saliva goes in to my ears, ok I know saliva is not infectious BUT if it were the saliva with blood or a drop of blood into my ear. What should I do?? Is it risk? Someone tells me there're some risk because of blood, but someone tells me it's not. I'm confused. Please educate me sir. Is it possible to be infected?"

Do I think too much??
Discussion is closed
Cancel
3 Answers
Page 1 of 1
NO RISK.
Discussion is closed
Cancel
Comment
Sorry. Could you explain to me please why it's no risk. I've heard that a drop of blood is risk when it goes to mucous membrane. So confused. I'm worried. Sorry for bother u again.
Discussion is closed
Cancel
Comment
Reread Teak's replies in your other thread.

This thread is OVER.

----------------------------------------THREAD CLOSED-------------------------------
---------------------ADDITIONAL POSTS WILL BE DELETED-----------------
----------------------------------------THREAD CLOSED--------------------------------
Discussion is closed
Cancel
Comment
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
A
A
Recent Activity
Blank
Sonyaxo commented on MY cuz
Dec 05
675718 tn?1449992146
Blank
drifter0213 commented on MY cuz
Dec 04
1508374 tn?1380812110
Blank