HIV Anxiety Support User Group
Help me please. It's haunting.
About This Group:

This support group is for those who are suffering from stress or anxiety associated with uncertain HIV status. HIV anxiety is extremely isolating for those who are going through it, as it is often very difficult to discuss with friends and family members. This group is provided for sufferers of HIV anxiety to discuss their fears in a supportive environment. Those with anxiety over non-HIV STDs are also welcome. For personal advice concerning HIV risk, testing, and prevention, please post in the HIV Prevention Community.

Founded by joggen on October 4, 2009
1320 members

Help me please. It's haunting.

I used to have sex with someone who gets hiv, but luckily I'm not infected. It's still my trauma and haunting me until now. I'm afraid of this and think of this for the first issue. For example, when I cut myself I think of hiv first. It's kinda paranoid and mental problem?

Ok now I've got some problems new with HIV that I encounter that is "Someone who get an hiv talk to me by shouting at my ear. I feel his saliva goes in to my ears, ok I know saliva is not infectious BUT if it were the saliva with blood or a drop of blood into my ear. What should I do?? Is it risk? Someone tells me there're some risk because of blood, but someone tells me it's not. I'm confused. Please educate me sir. Is it possible to be infected?"

Do I think too much??
NO RISK.
Sorry. Could you explain to me please why it's no risk. I've heard that a drop of blood is risk when it goes to mucous membrane. So confused. I'm worried. Sorry for bother u again.
Reread Teak's replies in your other thread.

This thread is OVER.

----------------------------------------THREAD CLOSED-------------------------------
---------------------ADDITIONAL POSTS WILL BE DELETED-----------------
----------------------------------------THREAD CLOSED--------------------------------
drifter0213 commented on advanced niTD
Theobaldm1989 commented on advanced niTD
advanced niTD
Apr 25 by drifter0213