Hiv anxious about testing
Hi again. I had very bad last 7 days.Please, if someone could give me some words of support, it would be fine.

I 've been in relationship with a guy for more then 6 years.We had protected anal sex and unpotected oral.
I had cheating on him and had multiple oral sex occasions with random men during this sex years.I never found it would be risky, but started to feel very guilt about what I did to my partner, so I insisted always on protected anal sex with him.I never had unprotected anal sex with other people.

I 've described some of my oral sex issues on my previous post, those I found to be risky to me.I engaged in insertive sex, sometimes with very 'low profile' people. But sometimes receptive if I like someone much.I also engaged sometimes in frottage.

My last post was a frottage with an accidental poke/dip (call it whatever) during my holiday .... That made me think really to go testing.But it hapenned 7 days ago.

Last night I told my boyfriend that I cehated on him on holiday. I couldn't have stand anymore. He broke up:( He said he  never though I will do such a thing.

I want to take test tomorrow.I can't stand anymore. I will repeat it also 3 months after (because of my recent event)
I also want to know if ever put my partner in danger of having UNPROTECTED oral with him, but PROTECTED anal?

And at the end....I am very scared to go tomorrow testing. I know I haven't been at significant risk according to experts here, because I didn't have anal  sex with others. But I need a reassurance once again! I am very scared and terrified.....

Please, answer to me
"I also want to know if ever put my partner in danger of having UNPROTECTED oral with him, but PROTECTED anal?"

No.
Thanx joggen. I apreciate your response. Now I am searching all the resources about oral sex and other stuff trying to convince myself I didn't have a risk from oral sex (and that he didn't have risk from oral sex from me)...

But I am anxious about my recent event from 8 days ago, I went in Turkey, and had fun with a a guy, We didn't have oral and kissing and frottage, we even didn't want our anus end penis head to touch.We were under the shower,But with a wrong move he poked me once for a second, and when i felt that I jumped and we finished our cuddling. He also lost interest after that. He didn't get in far, maybe a top of his head entered the external sphincter for a second...I asked him if he is Hiv positive, he said NO....After that all my world drowned. I broke up with my partner...I don't want to put him in any danger (although we have protected anal)...

Today I saw a bit of rash on my both arms, but lasted only for a half an hour maybe...Do you think it's from stress?

I am very anxious, please tell me if I was at significant risk from this event.
I never had anal sex exept fit my partner for 6 years....And I think this situation will kill me...

Please, sorry for so much questions, but I don't anyone to speak about this....

Thank you...If you have time, answer, please

That doesn't sound like an exposure. You don't have an HIV concern.
You think that such brief small (1 second ) penetration can't be enough to infect. In some threads doctors say that penetration usually has to be deeper and longer and to reach mucuse membrane of the rectum to get infect. And that that area is further deep inside?
You can't penetrate someone in 1 second. Thread OVER.

-------------------------THREAD CLOSED------------------------------------
                   ADDITIONAL POSTS WILL BE DELETED
-----------------------THIS THREAD IS OVER--------------------------------
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
drifter0213 commented on tardive dyskinesia
Jun 20
liquidglass joined this group
Welcome them!
Jun 18