HIV Anxiety Support User Group
Hiv syringe terror. Kindly respond.
About This Group:

This support group is for those who are suffering from stress or anxiety associated with uncertain HIV status. HIV anxiety is extremely isolating for those who are going through it, as it is often very difficult to discuss with friends and family members. This group is provided for sufferers of HIV anxiety to discuss their fears in a supportive environment. Those with anxiety over non-HIV STDs are also welcome. For personal advice concerning HIV risk, testing, and prevention, please post in the HIV Prevention Community.

Founded by joggen on October 4, 2009
1201 members

Hiv syringe terror. Kindly respond.

Hello, i'm sure that there are many posts that are very much in terms of this one. Though the situations may differ, my paranoia is genuine and at its depths so please, please help. 1. Will one conspicuously feel and react to the stimulus that is a needle being stabbed either on the right side of your right buttock, or the right side of the back of your neck? 2. Will one sense it if one were really drunk? 3. Will one sense it if one were asleep? 4. Does an intra-muscular jab leave a rounded and slightly protruding blood clot on the skin about 3/5th's of an inch in diameter? 5. What are the chances of the virus surviving and being transfered in this manner? I would absolutely appreciate an honest and elaborate answer to these questions as they are affecting me in so many adverse and horrifyingly morbid ways, such that i just cant function with regard to anything. Thank you. P.S. - I know all this sounds absurd, but these are the thoughts that are hindering and deforming my apparent reality.
Also, with regard to the time i thought i'd been jabbed on the buttock, i didnt feel anything that night when i was quite drunk on hard liquor, but felt pain with the blood clot appearing when i turned to the right in bed by morning after a nights sleep.
The nature of your post lends me to thinking a forum will not be able to offer the proper help you really needs buds. To think that you have been pricked when a sleep is nothing more than blatant paranoia and indicates a level of issues than cannot get resolved over the internet.

The best advise i can offer is to get the correct help from someone who deals with your condition. Many have from here and came back to report they have sorted their issues out and moved on with their life.
namename1 commented on ARS SYMPTOMS vs. ANXI...
Apr 22
nursegirl6572 commented on ARS SYMPTOMS vs. ANXI...
Apr 22
droxor63 commented on ashler1977's status
Apr 22