HIV Anxiety Support User Group
How common is HIV2 ?
About This Group:

This support group is for those who are suffering from stress or anxiety associated with uncertain HIV status. HIV anxiety is extremely isolating for those who are going through it, as it is often very difficult to discuss with friends and family members. This group is provided for sufferers of HIV anxiety to discuss their fears in a supportive environment. Those with anxiety over non-HIV STDs are also welcome. For personal advice concerning HIV risk, testing, and prevention, please post in the HIV Prevention Community.

Founded by joggen on October 4, 2009
1228 members

How common is HIV2 ?

How common is HIV2 in other places than Africa? I heard it was common in France, Portugal as well is that true? What about Asia and Australia?
Tags: HIV2, France
HIV-2 is virtually absent outside of W. Africa or immigrants from W. Africa. It is not a concern for you.
thank you for your reply. I live in South Korea and when I looked up if Korea had HIV2 on the net, it said they do have it. That's when I started getting anxious.
Again, it would most likely be present in immigrants from Africa. Forget about it.
joihn joined this group
Welcome them!
Apollo1971 God Quote.Muslims have mart... Comment
Aug 23
JGF25 When you can get to the "WH... Comment
Aug 15