How do I overcome my HIV concern?
I had a no risk/ negligible risk situation - Dr. Hook and others have explained my 2 different type of tests at  6 weeks are conclusive.

Everyone says I am fine but every time I say I am fine and I need to move on,  another weird symptom comes up.

I know that I am not going to be the first guy to be infected from a **,

I know tests trump symptoms but ... They are almost text book.

How do you get to back to being normal? How do people accept their negative results? I think I might accept it at 12 weeks but I am afraid I will still be this way?

Your guilt over extramarital sex is manifesting as fear of catching something from it. I recommend professional therapy.
Received negative 12 week test - and felt great for about a week but now i am almost back to not being able to function. - if a CBC showed normal at 4 weeks and I do not have any chemo, auto immune, etc - is there any way my 12 week is not accurate? Also I do have a therapist but he is not familiar with hiv so... Hard to discuss everything

Still trying to find root cause of symptoms to either confirm or eliminate hiv  
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Robert000 joined this group
Welcome them!
Jul 25
asdfg361 joined this group
Welcome them!
Jul 08
Joneyucet is ... Comment
Jul 08