HIV Anxiety Support User Group
How do I overcome my HIV concern?
About This Group:

This support group is for those who are suffering from stress or anxiety associated with uncertain HIV status. HIV anxiety is extremely isolating for those who are going through it, as it is often very difficult to discuss with friends and family members. This group is provided for sufferers of HIV anxiety to discuss their fears in a supportive environment. Those with anxiety over non-HIV STDs are also welcome. For personal advice concerning HIV risk, testing, and prevention, please post in the HIV Prevention Community.

Founded by joggen on October 4, 2009
1227 members

How do I overcome my HIV concern?

I had a no risk/ negligible risk situation - Dr. Hook and others have explained my 2 different type of tests at  6 weeks are conclusive.

Everyone says I am fine but every time I say I am fine and I need to move on,  another weird symptom comes up.

I know that I am not going to be the first guy to be infected from a **,

I know tests trump symptoms but ... They are almost text book.

How do you get to back to being normal? How do people accept their negative results? I think I might accept it at 12 weeks but I am afraid I will still be this way?

Tags: symptom
Your guilt over extramarital sex is manifesting as fear of catching something from it. I recommend professional therapy.
Received negative 12 week test - and felt great for about a week but now i am almost back to not being able to function. - if a CBC showed normal at 4 weeks and I do not have any chemo, auto immune, etc - is there any way my 12 week is not accurate? Also I do have a therapist but he is not familiar with hiv so... Hard to discuss everything

Still trying to find root cause of symptoms to either confirm or eliminate hiv  
JGF25 When you can get to the "WH... Comment
Aug 15
erb024 joined this group
Welcome them!
Aug 14
RubyWitch Life shrinks or expands in ... Comment
Aug 14