I am so worried
Hello all, several weeks ago I had an encounter with a stripper which I totally regret and is absolutely occupying my thought 24 hours a day. She performed unprotected oral sex on me and then I performed oral sex on her to the point where she climaxed in my mouth with her fluids. I also was fingering her which I didn't know at the time I had a small cut on my finger right below my nail. I took a 3rd generation hiv test on day 36 after my incident which came back negative. I have been so nervous and worried since this encounter and I don't know if it is anxiety but my face feels like it is burning and swollen and I also feel like I have a lump in my throat. Do you think that m test at 36 days is a good sign that I have not contracted Hiv. Thanks for taking the time to read my post
You NEVER had a risk for HIV from the activities that you describe and NEVER needed testing. You do not have an HIV concern.
Joggen, thanks for your comment. I am still very worried though. With my burning skin and my lump in my throat I am still nervous. Do you know what percentage a 5 week negative test would be to remain negative? Thank you
A test is POINTLESS. You might as well take a pregnancy test.
The last question I meant to say was that I had a 5 week 3rd generation hiv blood  test 4 weeks ago which came back negative. Do you know what percentage a 5 week negative test would remain that way if I did no further testing as you describe. Everbody says that a 6 week test is more definite than a five week test.Sorry for the question it's just that I am very worried, nervous and have a lot of anxiety. Thank you in taking the time to respond
Pee on a pregnancy stick test and it will be equally appropriate.
YOU NEVER HAD A RISK.
Thank you
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
asdfg361 joined this group
Welcome them!
Jul 08
Joneyucet is ... Comment
Jul 08
Joneyucet joined this group
Welcome them!
Jul 04