Joggen, please help
Joggen, i need your help. I need your opinion and assessment regarding my case.

About a week ago, i went to use the public toilet for no 2. I usually experience bleeding from anal fissures when i go no 2 (due to my hemorrhoids) and it was the case also this time.

Half way through wiping, I realized that the paper was damp, and there were some red blot on the roll, so this could have came into contact directly with the bleeding fissures on my anus. (I also noticed my own blood on the paper)

I have been worried over the risk of catching HIV from using that toilet paper. I am afraid that someone who used the roll before me may have poured infected blood into the roll, or he could have ejected sperm into the roll.

My question is:

Could HIV transmit this way? Assuming that the toilet paper was soaked with HIV infected blood or sperm.
I heard that if blood/sperm come into direct contact with an open wound (in this situation, it is my anal fissures's bleeding), it could transmit HIV. Is that true?

Thanks Joggen, I would really appreciate your answer
Your concerns are completely irrational and are beyond the scope of help of this forum or any internet forum. My advice is to consult with a mental health professional,

This thread is OVER. No more posts please

-------------------------------------THREAD CLOSED---------------------------------
                        ADDITIONAL POSTS WILL BE DELETED
---------------------------------THIS THREAD IS OVER------------------------------
I said this thread is closed and I meant it. We don't entertain "what if" questions here. They are most appropriate for mental health professionals, If I thought you were at risk I would not have closed the thread.

If you post again you will be banned from the Group.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
JGF25 is optimistic...once again! Comment
Hitendhiman joined this group
Welcome them!
Aug 14
Dee1956 commented on 13 mar
Aug 10