HIV Anxiety Support User Group
Lumps in groin on both sides
About This Group:

This support group is for those who are suffering from stress or anxiety associated with uncertain HIV status. HIV anxiety is extremely isolating for those who are going through it, as it is often very difficult to discuss with friends and family members. This group is provided for sufferers of HIV anxiety to discuss their fears in a supportive environment. Those with anxiety over non-HIV STDs are also welcome. For personal advice concerning HIV risk, testing, and prevention, please post in the HIV Prevention Community.

Founded by joggen on October 4, 2009
1235 members

Lumps in groin on both sides

my anxiety is creeping up on me again i gave oral sex without ejaculation to 3 men at differnt points in time , now i have 2 lumps in my groin that hurt and just came up all of sudden Idk why my mind is thinking i have HIV, im going to get tested on tuesday ... im assured i hav nothing to worry about
Expect a negative result.
I just get nervouse when i go get tested. so im assured a negative test
drifter0213 commented on Constantly talking to...
Oct 28
holygrace12 joined this group
Welcome them!
Oct 23
dwella added the Mood Tracker
Oct 16