HIV Anxiety Support User Group
My Anxiety Killing Me! Please Help Me!
About This Group:

This support group is for those who are suffering from stress or anxiety associated with uncertain HIV status. HIV anxiety is extremely isolating for those who are going through it, as it is often very difficult to discuss with friends and family members. This group is provided for sufferers of HIV anxiety to discuss their fears in a supportive environment. Those with anxiety over non-HIV STDs are also welcome. For personal advice concerning HIV risk, testing, and prevention, please post in the HIV Prevention Community.

Founded by joggen on October 4, 2009
1200 members
Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

My Anxiety Killing Me! Please Help Me!

I've been protected sex past two week with a sex worker. I've been worrying too much  because the symptoms is showing like a have a fever, i feel lack of energy, i feel sleepy and every morning i feel a have fever and i see some rashes in my mouth . please help me!  i've been suffering too much because of too much thinking and i'm scared too. help me! and Thank you!
2 Comments
Blank
1629919_tn?1342415036
You have nothing to worry about. Protected sex is just that protected and that means you cannot be at risk to HIV.
Blank
Thank you again! You help me a lot!  
Blank
Recent Activity
675718_tn?1321008971
Blank
drifter0213 commented on Infiltrated Fistula
Apr 12
186166_tn?1385262982
Blank
LIZZIE LOU commented on "I Tried So Hard...
Apr 09
271792_tn?1334983257
Blank
IBKleen commented on "I Tried So Hard...
Apr 09
MedHelp Health Answers