Need Help!! Worried about possible HIV Infection.
I had protected sex with a strip girl and an prostitute (different from previous stipper) with a gap of a week. That are the only two occasions I had sexual intercourse with anyone. I used condom but I am not sure about its type and didn't check if it was broken. First incident happened in first week of Nov and other one in second week of same month. After two weeks of second incident I went to India on vacation for 4 weeks. During my stay in India  (In third week - i.e. almost after 4.5 weeks of incident) I got a single shaking chill at night; it was really bad but it went away after 2-3 hours and then next day I had a temperature and weakness along with some swelling in my groin area and it was painful.But fever lasted only for a day (I took locally available Paracetamol tablet) and pain in groin area was also not that painful after 3-4 days. However I still have two bean like structures one on my penis and other on exactly near end of penis but not on penis. I can feel it with finger tips if pushed.

I came back to US for work on Christmas eve (after almost one and half week of this illness) and then read about HIV symptoms. Now I am scared to death as all the above symptoms as are listed for HIV infection. Additionally now I have a sour throat since last 2-3 days since I returned. Also tonight (exactly after 2 weeks since I had single chill) I experienced unusual sweating in my neck area during sleep. My pillow was wet. But there was no sweating in any other areas.

Do you think I have HIV? Can these symptoms occur after a gap of two weeks like it happened in my case i.e. sweating after worst single chill experience two weeks ago? I am scared to death and can't even sleep properly. Please help me. I am planning to perform a home test using OraQuick kit available over the counter. Is that a good idea?
You had protected sex, by its very nature of the name, PROTECTED SEX you are not at risk of hiv and cannot have hiv symptoms although their are no specific ones and you dont need to test.

Hope that helps.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
deman227483 commented on HIV Risk In Perspecti...
Tomoose commented on ARS SYMPTOMS vs. ANXI...
May 03
deman227483 commented on ARS SYMPTOMS vs. ANXI...
May 02