HIV Anxiety Support User Group
Neuryl
About This Group:

This support group is for those who are suffering from stress or anxiety associated with uncertain HIV status. HIV anxiety is extremely isolating for those who are going through it, as it is often very difficult to discuss with friends and family members. This group is provided for sufferers of HIV anxiety to discuss their fears in a supportive environment. Those with anxiety over non-HIV STDs are also welcome. For personal advice concerning HIV risk, testing, and prevention, please post in the HIV Prevention Community.

Founded by joggen on October 4, 2009
1319 members

Neuryl

I have this irrational fear of HIV through kissing. I´ve received several specialist answers that kissing is not a risk and in a way I understand that but sometimes I get anxiety attacks and my mind is full of what ifs :(
So I went to a psychologist and psychiatrist. They said that I suffer from anxiety disorder and I got Neuryl (small dosis twice a day), it has clonazepam.
I´ve never used any meds of this type and I´m a bit worried about posible side effects.
If anyone knows more about these things I would be grateful if you could share your knowledge with me. .
1 Comment
what are the "what if's" ??
deman227483 commented on HIV Risk In Perspecti...
Tomoose commented on ARS SYMPTOMS vs. ANXI...
May 03
deman227483 commented on ARS SYMPTOMS vs. ANXI...
May 02