HIV Anxiety Support User Group
No risk exposures but unprecedent symptoms
About This Group:

This support group is for those who are suffering from stress or anxiety associated with uncertain HIV status. HIV anxiety is extremely isolating for those who are going through it, as it is often very difficult to discuss with friends and family members. This group is provided for sufferers of HIV anxiety to discuss their fears in a supportive environment. Those with anxiety over non-HIV STDs are also welcome. For personal advice concerning HIV risk, testing, and prevention, please post in the HIV Prevention Community.

Founded by joggen on October 4, 2009
1201 members
Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

No risk exposures but unprecedent symptoms

First of all i never had penetrative sex anal, or vaginal six, However i have had 3 prostate massages, and 6 handjobs in the last two years, 2 By TS being high risk and everyone keeps telling me know risk but my symptoms have been too many to ignore i dont know what to do.
I have had follicoltus
seoboric dermatsis
mouth ulcers
currently have dry cough and chest pain along with seoboric dematsis
I dont want to test out of fear that it will definetly be positive, due to symptoms, i am living in great anxiety think may be she while giving me prostate massage bleeded inside my anus. I am a mess multiple exposures mean i could have gotten from anywhere.Anyone that can help me sort out and help me deal with my anxiety, would senior members like joggen respond, please
3 Comments
Blank
Those are not exposures.
Blank
respectable joggen. so getting 6 handjobs and 3 prostate massages still remains no risk despite 6 symptoms all real. you belive i am negative despite these symptoms.
Blank
Of course.
Blank
Recent Activity
Blank
namename1 commented on ARS SYMPTOMS vs. ANXI...
Apr 22
480448_tn?1397235344
Blank
nursegirl6572 commented on ARS SYMPTOMS vs. ANXI...
Apr 22
Blank
droxor63 commented on ashler1977's status
Apr 22
MedHelp Health Answers