HIV Anxiety Support User Group
Oral sex on girl+fingering with an open cut
About This Group:

This support group is for those who are suffering from stress or anxiety associated with uncertain HIV status. HIV anxiety is extremely isolating for those who are going through it, as it is often very difficult to discuss with friends and family members. This group is provided for sufferers of HIV anxiety to discuss their fears in a supportive environment. Those with anxiety over non-HIV STDs are also welcome. For personal advice concerning HIV risk, testing, and prevention, please post in the HIV Prevention Community.

Founded by joggen on October 4, 2009
1200 members

So here is my situation: 1,5-2 weeks before having sex with my female friend(maybe 1 week but not less for sure)  status of which is unknown for me but I guess it's negative I was punching a boxing bag pretty hard without protection gloves and hit middle knuckle of my index finger until the skin came off and it started to bleed. The bleeding stopped itself in a couple of minutes, I healed it a little bit with something like peroxide and forgot about it. Then, 3-4 days before the sexual act with the girl i was hitting the bag again but didn't get my finger injured(it wasn't bleeding). So, at the moment of me fingering her my injury looked like a small dry cut, visually not red. So, first question: could it pose risk? I've read a lot on this forum that no, it can't, but I also have read on some other HIV related websites where it was stated that "the virus can't enter through healthy skin, but skin with open cuts and sores may pose a risk"(I can give links to some of these sites if needed). Second question is: if there is a risk, does it go up if I did it for several times(3-4 times). Third question: I was pretty drunk on first time doing her a cunnilingus, and on the second one I had hangover, could it increase the risk? Because even though my mouth wasn't dried-out like in situation with so called "cotton-mouth" in cannabis and some other recreational drug users it still was more dry than usual(could this cause tears and abrasions?) , and especially on the hangover day, the saliva was really white(does this mean that the agents destroying HIV were less present there than in the saliva of non-intoxicated person)? also could cigarettes smoked an hour before the act create microscopic injuries in the mouth that provide direct access to the bloodstream? And the last question: can chlorine and other disenfectant agents present in the indoor swimming pool cause the skin layer to become more weak or just to irritate it? what I mean is, after all those sexual acts I went to a swimming in couple days and the next day after that I noticed that my place of injury on the finger(middle knuckle of the index finger) became more red and when I pressed it with a napkin it left blood spots on it and also the clear fluid was present. But I guess I even know that answer to the last question is yes because if chlorine irritates the eyes and makes it red then why can't it do the same with the skin on the other parts of the human body? Sorry for such a big question , I guess I shouldn't be even be worried because we didn't have any type of intercourse and I really seem paranoid, but the thought that something could happen just drives me crazy. Thank you all for your work that you do to help people to overcome their anxiety! You all are great! Hope to hear a reply soon.
1 Comment
No risk.
drifter0213 commented on Infiltrated Fistula
Apr 12
LIZZIE LOU commented on "I Tried So Hard...
Apr 09
IBKleen commented on "I Tried So Hard...
Apr 09