HIV Anxiety Support User Group
Oraquick Home Test
About This Group:

This support group is for those who are suffering from stress or anxiety associated with uncertain HIV status. HIV anxiety is extremely isolating for those who are going through it, as it is often very difficult to discuss with friends and family members. This group is provided for sufferers of HIV anxiety to discuss their fears in a supportive environment. Those with anxiety over non-HIV STDs are also welcome. For personal advice concerning HIV risk, testing, and prevention, please post in the HIV Prevention Community.

Founded by joggen on October 4, 2009
1200 members

Oraquick Home Test

I am female and had 3 partially protected, heterosexual encounters with no ejaculation, on Oct. 1st and 3rd of last year.

I took an Oraquick Advanced home test at week 10 followed by 3 at week 19.

So, 4 negative test results.

How likely are these to spit out 4 false negatives?

Can I move on and believe these results?
Hiya, well you either had unprotected sex or you didnt, and that would define if you have a need to test in the first place.

As you have, you most certainly dont have HIV. Its impossible to have 4 negative tests that are all false, impossible.

You can relax, you have nothing to worry about.

I hope that helps.
Like everyone else who has had the same queries and suffers from any degree of skeptical thinking:

We expect that some time down the road we'll get, "Hey, just kidding, you have HIV those tests were wrong".

Thank you very much for your affirmations and timely response :-)
drifter0213 commented on Infiltrated Fistula
Apr 12
LIZZIE LOU commented on "I Tried So Hard...
Apr 09
IBKleen commented on "I Tried So Hard...
Apr 09