HIV Anxiety Support User Group
Paranoid? I feel hiv anxiety or std anxiety suddenly..
About This Group:

This support group is for those who are suffering from stress or anxiety associated with uncertain HIV status. HIV anxiety is extremely isolating for those who are going through it, as it is often very difficult to discuss with friends and family members. This group is provided for sufferers of HIV anxiety to discuss their fears in a supportive environment. Those with anxiety over non-HIV STDs are also welcome. For personal advice concerning HIV risk, testing, and prevention, please post in the HIV Prevention Community.

Founded by joggen on October 4, 2009
1231 members

I been recently stressing over my second encounter with a woman.  February 18,2013 encounter.

I posted it here.
http://www.medhelp.org/posts/HIV-Prevention/hiv-window-period-did-I-reset-it/show/1905233#post_8878688

I know the kissing,handjob,breast touching, and breast sucking is no risk.  There was frottage too. Frottage is dry humping which is also no risk.
This is the scenario based on my memory. I did a back massage and foot massage on her. She was wearing black stockings and she did a cowgirl position on top of me on a sofa. I couldn't see her clothes to see if her stockings covered her vagina since she was on top of me. Thats why I'm stressed right now.

At the time, I just remember kissing her lips while dry humping each other... while my clothes were on at that point I think. During dry humping, I either touched or sucked her breasts, which caused her to react by touching my penis during the rubbing of cowgirl position, which turned me on. Then After, She sat next to me on the sofa. I told her to give me a handjob, which she did. I think that was the first time I remember my my pants was unzipped during the whole encounter, which had pre-*** for sure.  I think it was from the dry humping, I got excited.  I know I didn't drink anything during this whole process... I don't remember or saw my penis penetrating her vagina. If i penetrated her, I feel like I would have felt it or know it by now ... I know no one on the forum was there when this happened obviously...I would hate to think I reset my hiv or std window period because of this.. the waiting time and extra money to test is so tough..  I feel anxiety,.. do you think the uncertainty of not knowing if her vagina was covered by her stockings is causing me to be.. paranoid?  Is this just a "What if" worst case imagination scenario, based on my post.

A few questions... I need the reassurace please...

1. I feel embarrassed to confirm this situation with her after a month already passed...  Should I call her?
2. Don't call and just get tested again at a clinic after this 2nd encounter instead of the 1st encounter? Basically, delay my hiv window period and assume this was a Hiv risk?
3. Do you think I penetrated her? or Dry humping?  Was this any risk? (Hiv or any other STDS)?

She was wearing stockings which didn't reveal if her vagina was covered... Not sure if I penetrated her or if I did dry humping with her...
If you penetrated her you would have known - you would not be here questioning whether you did - and dry humping/frottage is not a risk. None of the activities that you describe qualify as an exposure. You do not have an HIV concern.
JGF25 commented on nursegirl6572's status
Sep 16
minhasgps joined this group
Welcome them!
Sep 12
kt1982 joined this group
Welcome them!
Sep 10