Please can you help me
I have all of the above and tested at 4,8,12,15,20 and about to do my 24th weeks test. The swollen nodes in my groin I have only noticed, but the skin condition I have has been for a few weeks and moved from my thighs and buttocks to my scalp, the thrush has been there for over 2 months.

Can you please help me, Teak please don't say anymore and you will be banned, I only just noticed my glands yesterday and they have put me into a state of panic and crippling fear.

Please help
All negative I should mention
This is your third thread in this Group. In your last thread, I advised you to seek professional mental help, and that will be the advice of this thread. There is nothing else that we can do for you. This thread is closed to further comments, and if you post again this thread, or start a new thread, you will be banned from the Group.

----------------------------------THREAD CLOSED--------------------------------
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Sonyaxo commented on MY cuz
Dec 05
drifter0213 commented on MY cuz
Dec 04
BeStrong_ World AIDS Day, December 1,... Comment
Dec 01