HIV Anxiety Support User Group
Please can you help me
About This Group:

This support group is for those who are suffering from stress or anxiety associated with uncertain HIV status. HIV anxiety is extremely isolating for those who are going through it, as it is often very difficult to discuss with friends and family members. This group is provided for sufferers of HIV anxiety to discuss their fears in a supportive environment. Those with anxiety over non-HIV STDs are also welcome. For personal advice concerning HIV risk, testing, and prevention, please post in the HIV Prevention Community.

Founded by joggen on October 4, 2009
1243 members

Please can you help me

I have all of the above and tested at 4,8,12,15,20 and about to do my 24th weeks test. The swollen nodes in my groin I have only noticed, but the skin condition I have has been for a few weeks and moved from my thighs and buttocks to my scalp, the thrush has been there for over 2 months.

Can you please help me, Teak please don't say anymore and you will be banned, I only just noticed my glands yesterday and they have put me into a state of panic and crippling fear.

Please help
All negative I should mention
This is your third thread in this Group. In your last thread, I advised you to seek professional mental help, and that will be the advice of this thread. There is nothing else that we can do for you. This thread is closed to further comments, and if you post again this thread, or start a new thread, you will be banned from the Group.

----------------------------------THREAD CLOSED--------------------------------
ragingpassion joined this group
Welcome them!
Dec 23
AngelNegro001 is ...smart Comment
Dec 20
AngelNegro001 joined this group
Welcome them!
Dec 20