HIV Anxiety Support User Group
Please someone tell me if this is possible!!
About This Group:

This support group is for those who are suffering from stress or anxiety associated with uncertain HIV status. HIV anxiety is extremely isolating for those who are going through it, as it is often very difficult to discuss with friends and family members. This group is provided for sufferers of HIV anxiety to discuss their fears in a supportive environment. Those with anxiety over non-HIV STDs are also welcome. For personal advice concerning HIV risk, testing, and prevention, please post in the HIV Prevention Community.

Founded by joggen on October 4, 2009
1244 members
Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Please someone tell me if this is possible!!

three days ago I had anal sex (my first time) with CSW using a condom. She used a lot of lube and the condom never slipped and I checked for holes in it by pouring in water and there was no leakage. However, many times during the act, my penis wasnt fully erect and I still inserted, I am worried that the condom was loose and as a result, some of the HIV virus might have escaped from the bottom of the condom to the tip of my penis (the condom, however, never slipped). Can someone please tell me how likely is it for stuff to enter from the bottom of the condom and how much risk was involved in this activity?? I am definitely planning to do the HIV RNA Tma test in a week, but I dont think I can wait any longer....
4 Comments
Blank
1629919_tn?1407244906
Hiya. WEll your scared that HIV is a magical Virus that creeps around the condom, its an old story buds that has no value.

Condoms are safe sex when they dont split. Their is no way the you could have got HIV from this, so you do NOT need to take a test.
Blank
But I am specifically referring to times when my penis wasn't fully erect and was in her. During these times could the condom been loose enough for the virus to enter ?
Blank
1629919_tn?1407244906
I fully understood what you asked and your concern and no the virus is not a spider that creeps around and under the condom. As long as your penis head is covered as this was, you will not be at risk buds.
Blank
thanks!
Blank
Recent Activity
Blank
tony9999 joined this group
Welcome them!
Dec 25
Blank
ragingpassion joined this group
Welcome them!
Dec 23