Please someone tell me if this is possible!!
three days ago I had anal sex (my first time) with CSW using a condom. She used a lot of lube and the condom never slipped and I checked for holes in it by pouring in water and there was no leakage. However, many times during the act, my penis wasnt fully erect and I still inserted, I am worried that the condom was loose and as a result, some of the HIV virus might have escaped from the bottom of the condom to the tip of my penis (the condom, however, never slipped). Can someone please tell me how likely is it for stuff to enter from the bottom of the condom and how much risk was involved in this activity?? I am definitely planning to do the HIV RNA Tma test in a week, but I dont think I can wait any longer....
Hiya. WEll your scared that HIV is a magical Virus that creeps around the condom, its an old story buds that has no value.

Condoms are safe sex when they dont split. Their is no way the you could have got HIV from this, so you do NOT need to take a test.
But I am specifically referring to times when my penis wasn't fully erect and was in her. During these times could the condom been loose enough for the virus to enter ?
I fully understood what you asked and your concern and no the virus is not a spider that creeps around and under the condom. As long as your penis head is covered as this was, you will not be at risk buds.
thanks!
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Tomoose commented on ARS SYMPTOMS vs. ANXI...
May 03
deman227483 commented on ARS SYMPTOMS vs. ANXI...
May 02
drifter0213 commented on advanced niTD
Apr 28