HIV Anxiety Support User Group
Plz help Oral sex will get HIV?
About This Group:

This support group is for those who are suffering from stress or anxiety associated with uncertain HIV status. HIV anxiety is extremely isolating for those who are going through it, as it is often very difficult to discuss with friends and family members. This group is provided for sufferers of HIV anxiety to discuss their fears in a supportive environment. Those with anxiety over non-HIV STDs are also welcome. For personal advice concerning HIV risk, testing, and prevention, please post in the HIV Prevention Community.

Founded by joggen on October 4, 2009
1231 members
Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Plz help Oral sex will get HIV?

I've been protected sex with a sex worker last 5 week back. she done oral sex with me  after that i washed and we done sex with double condom. aim worried oral sex will get hiv or not?
I am very worried about this oral sex. i don't know she have hiv. After 4days(5 week effective for hiv test?) back I tested (hiv elisa test) its Negative. Its need test again? Oral sex will get HIV or not?  plz help me...
5 Comments
Blank
1629919_tn?1407244906
Take in mind kissing is not a risk of hiv because saliva has no active antibodys, so all she has done is kiss your penis not your mouth, so thats why oral sex is not a risk.
Blank
she done up and down around 45 second,…(thays y aim worried) and i washed. this happen last 5 week back, and 4 days back i tested its negative is it ok? (5 week period its ok for hiv test?) and i have to check again? can i go with family life? some people saying oral sex will get hiv this is correct?
Blank
1629919_tn?1407244906
Did you read and understand my post?
Blank

I've been protected sex with a sex worker last 9 week back. she done oral sex with me (with out condom) after that i washed and we done sex with double condom. aim worried oral sex will get hiv or not? This happen last 9 week back, and 4 week back i tested its negative is it ok? (5 week period its ok for hiv test?) and i have to check again? can i go with family life? some people saying oral sex will get hiv this is correct? no now i getting joint pains little bit and my wife have  left side hip to full leg having pain. this only night to morning after 10 clock she dont have pain,.. we dont have any other symptoms.
Blank
1629919_tn?1407244906
You have been told that its not a risk of HIV.
Blank
Recent Activity
1699033_tn?1405352675
Blank
JGF25 commented on nursegirl6572's status
Sep 16
Blank
minhasgps joined this group
Welcome them!
Sep 12
Blank
kt1982 joined this group