Pretty Nervous
Ok here is my problem. I've had sex with a sex worker on 11/23. I had condom on at first, but it was broken during the process due to the lack of foreplay, and them I came inside of her in the end. She was on pill so she wasn't worried about getting pregnant, and she told me she's been tested negative at the Stanford Health Center back in April and them all came back negative. But it's already been a while since she was last tested.

I tested for gonorrhea, chlamydia, and HIV at week 2 and they all came back negative. I know it was too early for a conclusive result but it eased my mind at that time. I was so anxious that I lose almost 10 pounds in 2 days, but then I gained them back a few days later. It's now been a month and I have not experienced any symptoms, no fever, sore throat, muscle pain, or rash. Should I still be worried at this stage? If i get tested again 2 weeks after, how accurate would the result be?
Symptoms or lack of them can never help with solving your status, infact 99% of posters post due to having some symptom or other. Only a 3 month test can confirm your status, but a test at 6 weeks would be a great indication of your status.
Thank you Apollo, I guess will wait for another 2 weeks to get it tested then.

How much chance would you say that I have gotten infected with just 1 unprotected sex though? Because this was my first unprotected accident.
Its not a great risk at all, but its still a risk buds.
I just went to Planned Parenthood for a HIV blood test and the result was negative, and this is the 6th week. Do you know anyone that turn from negative to positive at the 12th week? And this might not be the right place to ask, but they said they only test for syphilis if I had sex with men(I am male), and I should not be worried if I had sex with women and with no symptom?

Thanks in advance.
Hi kite, thats good news. A 6 week test is a good i ndication of your status and very unlikely to change. I have not seen anyone turn positive from this time scale.
Awesome!!

Thank you very much Apollo !!
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Bboi1234 joined this group
Welcome them!
Jun 27
drifter0213 commented on tardive dyskinesia
Jun 20
liquidglass joined this group
Welcome them!
Jun 18