Re: Accuracy of HIV Test Results
HI everyone!

I hope everyone is coping well with their anxiety. Im not.

Anyway, it's my 32nd day after possible exposure today and I am sort of in a state of panic yet again.

I recently just got another rapid test (HIV 1/2 Standard Diagnostics) and it came out NON REACTIVE. Although this should give me somewhat peace of mind, I can't seem to find the strength to do that.

Below are the tests I've taken with regards to this situation:

Day 1- HIV Antibody Test- Result: Non-Reactive

Day 13: HIV Duo Rapid Test (Standard Diagnostics Combi Test HIV Ab/Ag)- Result: Non-Reactive, No Antigen present in the blood

Day 29- HIV Rapid Test (HIV 1/2 Antibody Test Standard Diagnostics) Results: Non-Reactive

Day 32- I am planning to get another test done today.

But can anyone help me assess the result? Given all the tests I've taken, should I expect a non-reactive result again on my 3rd month?

Is my last test (which came out non-reactive) a good indication of my overall HIV status?

I'm really sorry for asking questions. I just need help.

I hope someone responds to this.
I thought you said you were going to take a DUO.

The rapid tests are 80-90% accurate at 4 weeks.

Please don't post again until you have results of a DUO, which will be negative.

You don't seem to be listening to the advice that I've been giving, so there is no point in continuing this discussion until you have DUO results.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
NelsonGibbs111 added the Pain Tracker
Sep 09
NelsonGibbs111 joined this group
Welcome them!
Sep 09
SophNM1992 joined this group
Welcome them!
Sep 07