HIV Anxiety Support User Group
Severe anxiety due to symptoms!!
About This Group:

This support group is for those who are suffering from stress or anxiety associated with uncertain HIV status. HIV anxiety is extremely isolating for those who are going through it, as it is often very difficult to discuss with friends and family members. This group is provided for sufferers of HIV anxiety to discuss their fears in a supportive environment. Those with anxiety over non-HIV STDs are also welcome. For personal advice concerning HIV risk, testing, and prevention, please post in the HIV Prevention Community.

Founded by joggen on October 4, 2009
1231 members

Severe anxiety due to symptoms!!

I am posting in this group as i am very anxious about my exposure. I posted my exposure in the hiv prevention forum and the moderators teak and lizzie came back to me mentioning that i had no risk.. However when i read other websites especially CDC they mention that there is a low risk... blow is my post.
just wanted to check on the risks of hiv from receiving oral sex (*******)??....There is data out there which states that it is a risk and there is data which states the risk is low but there are no documented cases.. My exposure was in Amsterdam where i visited a CSW and received a protected ******* and their was deep kissing... I may have had some rash and wounds on my butt and i sat on her bed which could have had blood or previous clients semen is that a risk?? Also is kissing a risk i dont seem to have any sores or ulcers in my mouth even when i brush my gums rarely bleed.. Is deep french kissing a risk?? Assuming she had sores or wounds in her mouth.  She had a pierced tongue and it was dark so couldnt make out if their was blood or not.. Also once i was done she took of my condom with tissue i washed myself with water cleaned myself with tissue and left... This is now 13 days post the exposure and i have developed a sore throat with body aches feel my skin has become red.. low grade fevers..
My soar throat has been going on since a week. Also i have now got a large heat boil on my thigh.. I have loss of appetite and i i feel some discomfort in my abdomen... I cannot make out if my lyph nodes are swollen but i have joint pains and fatigue.. All i do is think and read about hiv and also think of strange scenarios where what if the condom was a used condom as the csw provided it, what if the tissue was contaminated. All these thoughts are running thru my mind.. I am very worried!
I am sharing what i am going thru.. Hope you can provide me some advice or help!
kissing is most certainly not a risk, belive what you were told, stop googling to feed yours because you will find all kind of rush on the internet, but the facts are quiet clear and yiu have been told them already.
you had zero risk...there are no documented cases of HIV infections through oral sex.
JGF25 commented on nursegirl6572's status
Sep 16
minhasgps joined this group
Welcome them!
Sep 12
kt1982 joined this group
Welcome them!
Sep 10