HIV Anxiety Support User Group
So anxious, what should i do?
About This Group:

This support group is for those who are suffering from stress or anxiety associated with uncertain HIV status. HIV anxiety is extremely isolating for those who are going through it, as it is often very difficult to discuss with friends and family members. This group is provided for sufferers of HIV anxiety to discuss their fears in a supportive environment. Those with anxiety over non-HIV STDs are also welcome. For personal advice concerning HIV risk, testing, and prevention, please post in the HIV Prevention Community.

Founded by joggen on October 4, 2009
1232 members

So anxious, what should i do?

Hi guys,

I posted a lot about my action in the forum. Everyone said I'm cool, my action is risk free. But I'm still really concerned, because of some form of rash located at my rear arm. I'm really afraid I might have get HIV and infected my family. What should I do? I'm afraid of testing. Is there any way out of this night mare?
Look you never even came close to any risk at.. Any.

Your not going to get any different answers on a hiv forum for this. Really see a doctor about your rash.
I'm kind of confused. Theoretically if i masturbated and touched the nipple, there was a low risk if i engaged some fluid and if i wound on my urtheral cirifice. Is there a possibility? I know is really small, but if any case..
Utter rubbish, its not theoretical, its impossible..no chance at all.
So if there is milk on her nipple(assume) and there is wound in my urethral cirifice, how this it make a difference with unprotected intercourse, wounded penis and sufficient body fluid, so why does my case makes it impossible? Please help, i am so sacred of infecting other people through other methods.
Have you changed your name.
Yea....its my old one that i forgot?its password...so is it possible?
it didnt even happen, that aside it would not be a risk anyway. Look if every time you meet a woman yiu react like this your heading for a very poor quality of life buds, its really time stop with the paranoia, its a waste of time and energy. If you have a phobia then seek help for it.
So there's no risk at all what's so ever? Should I stop worrying about anything at all, i just remember i had diarrhea after that, doesn't really remember the date.
Just read my last post.. Infact any time you think about posting just read my last post, it will not change and this will be my last post.
zangetsuxn joined this group
Welcome them!
meant2beme joined this group
Welcome them!
Sep 29
JGF25 commented on dominosarah's status
Sep 26