So anxious, what should i do?
Hi guys,

I posted a lot about my action in the forum. Everyone said I'm cool, my action is risk free. But I'm still really concerned, because of some form of rash located at my rear arm. I'm really afraid I might have get HIV and infected my family. What should I do? I'm afraid of testing. Is there any way out of this night mare?
Look you never even came close to any risk at.. Any.

Your not going to get any different answers on a hiv forum for this. Really see a doctor about your rash.
I'm kind of confused. Theoretically if i masturbated and touched the nipple, there was a low risk if i engaged some fluid and if i wound on my urtheral cirifice. Is there a possibility? I know is really small, but if any case..
Utter rubbish, its not theoretical, its impossible..no chance at all.
So if there is milk on her nipple(assume) and there is wound in my urethral cirifice, how this it make a difference with unprotected intercourse, wounded penis and sufficient body fluid, so why does my case makes it impossible? Please help, i am so sacred of infecting other people through other methods.
Have you changed your name.
Yea....its my old one that i forgot?its password...so is it possible?
it didnt even happen, that aside it would not be a risk anyway. Look if every time you meet a woman yiu react like this your heading for a very poor quality of life buds, its really time stop with the paranoia, its a waste of time and energy. If you have a phobia then seek help for it.
So there's no risk at all what's so ever? Should I stop worrying about anything at all, i just remember i had diarrhea after that, doesn't really remember the date.
Just read my last post.. Infact any time you think about posting just read my last post, it will not change and this will be my last post.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Bboi1234 joined this group
Welcome them!
drifter0213 commented on tardive dyskinesia
Jun 20
liquidglass joined this group
Welcome them!
Jun 18