HIV Anxiety Support User Group
Still having neck pain
About This Group:

This support group is for those who are suffering from stress or anxiety associated with uncertain HIV status. HIV anxiety is extremely isolating for those who are going through it, as it is often very difficult to discuss with friends and family members. This group is provided for sufferers of HIV anxiety to discuss their fears in a supportive environment. Those with anxiety over non-HIV STDs are also welcome. For personal advice concerning HIV risk, testing, and prevention, please post in the HIV Prevention Community.

Founded by joggen on October 4, 2009
1235 members

Still having neck pain

Ok i had several tests at 6 weeks, 12.5 weeks and 10 months, enough to know i don't have hiv and that they were conclusive, my problem is the anxeity won't go away and i am still having pain in the back of my neck for almost a year now and i still don't know whats causing it. My question is can anxeity cause prolonged neck pain especially in the morning.
1 Comment
Anxeity can cause many health symptoms, and a neck pain is typical and also typical of stress.
drifter0213 commented on Constantly talking to...
Oct 28
holygrace12 joined this group
Welcome them!
Oct 23
dwella added the Mood Tracker
Oct 16