HIV Anxiety Support User Group
Unprotected sex twice, raped. Chances?
About This Group:

This support group is for those who are suffering from stress or anxiety associated with uncertain HIV status. HIV anxiety is extremely isolating for those who are going through it, as it is often very difficult to discuss with friends and family members. This group is provided for sufferers of HIV anxiety to discuss their fears in a supportive environment. Those with anxiety over non-HIV STDs are also welcome. For personal advice concerning HIV risk, testing, and prevention, please post in the HIV Prevention Community.

Founded by joggen on October 4, 2009
1234 members

Unprotected sex twice, raped. Chances?

Im a 15 year old girl and was raped by two guys. One of them uses drugs, not sure if needles..He used a condom (despite me not wanting to do the act at all), he's 19. Not horribly worried about that, but the other guy admitted to me that he has had sex with around 15 other girls (keep in mind this guy was my age) and he wouldn't stop when I said no and he came in me. Im worried sick. This all happened about 2 weeks ago & my parents were informed and i got tested for stds but i know hiv doesn't show up in 2 weeks. Im about to throw up im so scared please help
I accidently posted this twice im sorry i don't get how this website works really ):
Sorry to hear about your ordeal.

STDs such as chlamydia are going to be far, far more likely than HIV.HIV is a rare disease that is difficult to transmit, so you don't need to worry about it in this situation. Probably less than 1 in 10,000 15 year olds have it. Your chances of catching HIV are in the order of 1 in several million.

Have an HIV test at 6-8 weeks, it will be more than 99% accurate. It will be negative. If you want to be extra safe, follow up at 3 months. It will also be negative.

This is beyond the scope of this forum, but you may want to consider talking to a counselor about this and reporting this to the authorities.
thank you so much. the only thing is it just keeps bugging me that the 19 year old does drugs like heroin & meth...and when we had sex, i bled. but he had a condom so that makes the chances way lower right? thanks for putting my mind at ease though.
Condom = ZERO risk. Doesn't matter what drugs he used.
dwella added the Mood Tracker
Oct 16
dwella joined this group
Welcome them!
Oct 16
Dee1956 commented on sam
Oct 15