HIV Anxiety Support User Group
Very bad anxiety
About This Group:

This support group is for those who are suffering from stress or anxiety associated with uncertain HIV status. HIV anxiety is extremely isolating for those who are going through it, as it is often very difficult to discuss with friends and family members. This group is provided for sufferers of HIV anxiety to discuss their fears in a supportive environment. Those with anxiety over non-HIV STDs are also welcome. For personal advice concerning HIV risk, testing, and prevention, please post in the HIV Prevention Community.

Founded by joggen on October 4, 2009
1244 members
Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Very bad anxiety

Ok I have very bad anxiety! I've asked this question before but my mind is all messed up. Is it possible to get hiv from a sugar testing lancet? I know this is crazy but something I keep thinking about. My wife had our daughter 4 months ago and that's all I think about because She was pregnant. Then I freak out what if they reused a needle on my wife at the hospital. Please help :-(
1 Comment
Blank
You already asked this question on this forum and it was answered. Reread the replies. THREAD OVER. If you post on this topic again, you will be BANNED.

-----------------------------THREAD CLOSED----------------------------------
                      ADDITIONAL POSTS WILL BE DELETED
---------------------------THIS THREAD IS OVER------------------------------
Blank
Recent Activity
Blank
tony9999 joined this group
Welcome them!
19 hrs ago
Blank
ragingpassion joined this group
Welcome them!