HIV Anxiety Support User Group
Why have i had a viral sore throat for 6 weeks !
About This Group:

This support group is for those who are suffering from stress or anxiety associated with uncertain HIV status. HIV anxiety is extremely isolating for those who are going through it, as it is often very difficult to discuss with friends and family members. This group is provided for sufferers of HIV anxiety to discuss their fears in a supportive environment. Those with anxiety over non-HIV STDs are also welcome. For personal advice concerning HIV risk, testing, and prevention, please post in the HIV Prevention Community.

Founded by joggen on October 4, 2009
1231 members
Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Why have i had a viral sore throat for 6 weeks !

But still test negative on tests ?

Believe me this is one of many symptoms of mine iv been posting excessivly because of anxiety  i have no excess acid in
Stomach but do have thrush on tongue antifungals seem to make it worse ?

Ive just paid 410 pounds to get all my cd levels checked ?
Results next week

Ive spent over 400 on private tests duos
And about the same on phone consultations too freedom of health

Im losing it i just want my life back !

I need help ! Too add apollo you've given me hope and time but my throat and lymph nodes and malaise is frightening and so prolonged ?

Am i a late seroconverter ?
1 Comment
Blank
1629919_tn?1407244906
Buds, your not listening to advise and your wasting your hard earnt cash which could be better spent on your family or your health.

By health, your current mental state. Being straight with you, ive seen this many times and its a dark road your going because your not thinking or listening to common sence and your polarised on huv regardless on information even from hiv experts.

I really think you should do two things.

See your gp if your ill.

Get help for current mental state before you have a breakdown or you become fixated with hiv. Even a negative test i dont belive will convince yiu of your status.

So, see some one who deals with anxiety, you do really need this more than anything else buds.
Blank
Recent Activity
10491895_tn?1411412213
Blank
minhasgps uploaded a new photo
9 hrs ago
1699033_tn?1405352675
Blank
JGF25 commented on nursegirl6572's status
Sep 16
10491895_tn?1411412213
Blank