am deeply worried from unprotected rubbing
I had unprotected encounter this March with a male of unknown status. He briefly rubbed his penis onto my vagina as he tried to insert it in my vagina. I am a 25year old virgin woman. He tried to insert his penis while rubbing but several times i removed it.

I am worried as since May i have had a headache. Though my doctor diagnosed me with typhoid i wanted to know what are the chances i contacted HIV from this encounter if my partner is positive.

Could i have contacted it even if only his head tried to enter my vagina and he never broke my virginity? Thank you for all the responses. I am truly worried coz of the severity of my headache, i have sleepless nites now, and the back of my ear really pains me could it be a swollen lymph node behind my ear. It is really painful....Thank you in advance and i would really appreciate all your comments and opinion.
Posting in a different forum will not give you a different answer. You were not at risk.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
JGF25 is ready for summer! Comment
May 20
BeStrong_ joined this group
Welcome them!
May 19
antony2016 joined this group
Welcome them!
May 14