HIV Anxiety Support User Group
am deeply worried from unprotected rubbing
About This Group:

This support group is for those who are suffering from stress or anxiety associated with uncertain HIV status. HIV anxiety is extremely isolating for those who are going through it, as it is often very difficult to discuss with friends and family members. This group is provided for sufferers of HIV anxiety to discuss their fears in a supportive environment. Those with anxiety over non-HIV STDs are also welcome. For personal advice concerning HIV risk, testing, and prevention, please post in the HIV Prevention Community.

Founded by joggen on October 4, 2009
1224 members

I had unprotected encounter this March with a male of unknown status. He briefly rubbed his penis onto my vagina as he tried to insert it in my vagina. I am a 25year old virgin woman. He tried to insert his penis while rubbing but several times i removed it.

I am worried as since May i have had a headache. Though my doctor diagnosed me with typhoid i wanted to know what are the chances i contacted HIV from this encounter if my partner is positive.

Could i have contacted it even if only his head tried to enter my vagina and he never broke my virginity? Thank you for all the responses. I am truly worried coz of the severity of my headache, i have sleepless nites now, and the back of my ear really pains me could it be a swollen lymph node behind my ear. It is really painful....Thank you in advance and i would really appreciate all your comments and opinion.
1 Comment
Posting in a different forum will not give you a different answer. You were not at risk.
JGF25 my son was in a terrible ca... Comment
wallflower1234 joined this group
Welcome them!
Jul 27
kirankarunakaran007 joined this group
Welcome them!
Jul 26