am deeply worried from unprotected rubbing
I had unprotected encounter this March with a male of unknown status. He briefly rubbed his penis onto my vagina as he tried to insert it in my vagina. I am a 25year old virgin woman. He tried to insert his penis while rubbing but several times i removed it.

I am worried as since May i have had a headache. Though my doctor diagnosed me with typhoid i wanted to know what are the chances i contacted HIV from this encounter if my partner is positive.

Could i have contacted it even if only his head tried to enter my vagina and he never broke my virginity? Thank you for all the responses. I am truly worried coz of the severity of my headache, i have sleepless nites now, and the back of my ear really pains me could it be a swollen lymph node behind my ear. It is really painful....Thank you in advance and i would really appreciate all your comments and opinion.
Posting in a different forum will not give you a different answer. You were not at risk.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Robert000 is "Worried about testing" Comment
JGF25 is optimistic...once again! Comment
Aug 24
Hitendhiman joined this group
Welcome them!
Aug 14