anxiety or true risk?
30 days after sex with CSW im having flu like symptoms and cant stop thinking it might be HIV related.

i'm posting here, because i read everywhere that protected sex = 0 risk and indeed had sex with a condom on but it was while engaging in a 3some with 2CSWs.  shame on me.

anyhow, i'm afraid to engage in sexual relations after this event, and now with this flu like symptoms im about to go nuts.

my questions are :
1) is condom protected vaginal sex, deep kissing, and fingering 100% really risk free? not a slight change even if is 0.0001 or whatever.
2) i noticed a slight shift in condom.  the head of my penis was always covered, but it did move half way at the very end... is this a risk?
3) is there any distinction between a flu and an acute HIV symptom.  For example, i have a sore throat with a flem.  Does the flem indicates that indeed is a flu and not HIV related?
4) does sex with multiple partners in a single event increases the risk?

thanks for your replies.  I would really appreciate a response beyond 'you did not have an exposure' if you are so kind.

best regards,
Your correct, condoms are 100% safe in protection against HIV, thats why people who have HIV use them with their negative partners, so

1, 100% safe
2 Thats normal, no risk.
3 We all have the flu, its not your first time and ir wonr be the last.
4 If you use a condom - NO

You just have some guilt and paranoia buds, but as for a HIV risk, you used a condom and all is fine. So stop the worrying.
thanks Apollo,
i feel much better now and at ease.

appreciate your help and time!
hello apollo,
sorry to come back to you...

i dont remembrer ever having a 3 week flu.  i am having still general malaise, body ache, cough, and now i'm going to the bathroom constantly.
all this about a month after my sexual encounter.

is there distinction of ARS symtomps when compared to the flu?  if ARS comes in the form of a cold, could you spread the cold?....

im so confused about all this and im hessitant to go testing. what would you recommend? should i test?
Hiya. Well you have to remember protected sex is zero risk of hiv, so anything that makes you unwell CANNOT be realted. I myself have had flu for 4 weeks. Although horrible and maybe concerning for you, the facts speak volumes, so no it cannot be related.

Would i test, no buds, not at all.

Ps, if you did have ars, it would never last this long anyway :-)
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
nmcs123 joined this group
Welcome them!
Sep 29
NelsonGibbs111 added the Pain Tracker
Sep 09
NelsonGibbs111 joined this group
Welcome them!
Sep 09