any chance
Is there any circumstances where oral would be considered a risk if the person was HIV+  if I was giving oral would there be any circumstances where the no risk would become a risk? My having receding gums..decaying tooth..any chance at all?
Please some one respond!!!! So can some one please explain why it isn't a risk..and tell me if any circumstances change a no risk to a risk?????;
How bad having good manners? We are not here to answer every question you ask within 5 minutes! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.medhelp.org/health_pages/HIV/HIVThe-Facts/show/1069?cid=68

This will answer all your questions ever and if you took the time look on medhelp you will find all your questions in the hiv forum and the doctors forum.

So instead of demanding help, help yourself and read that link.
I was asking..I was not demanding!!! If u read oral n the facts ull see I posted on it..and ull no just how stressed n depressed I am..I was asking if there was any circumstances that change the risk factor
You've been told that oral sex is no risk for months, regardless of whether the partner is positive. The advice I gave you in your last thread was to test to relieve your anxiety, and that is the advice that you will receive in this thread. You may not post further until you report that you have tested, and if I find out that you have posted again without testing in this thread or a new thread, you will be banned from this group.

---------------------------------THREAD CLOSED------------------------------------------
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
worried_canada joined this group
Welcome them!
10 mins ago
worried_canada joined this group
Welcome them!
10 mins ago
Robert000 your status can't be blank Comment
Aug 28