HIV Anxiety Support User Group
any chance
About This Group:

This support group is for those who are suffering from stress or anxiety associated with uncertain HIV status. HIV anxiety is extremely isolating for those who are going through it, as it is often very difficult to discuss with friends and family members. This group is provided for sufferers of HIV anxiety to discuss their fears in a supportive environment. Those with anxiety over non-HIV STDs are also welcome. For personal advice concerning HIV risk, testing, and prevention, please post in the HIV Prevention Community.

Founded by joggen on October 4, 2009
1201 members

any chance

Is there any circumstances where oral would be considered a risk if the person was HIV+  if I was giving oral would there be any circumstances where the no risk would become a risk? My having receding gums..decaying tooth..any chance at all?
Please some one respond!!!! So can some one please explain why it isn't a risk..and tell me if any circumstances change a no risk to a risk?????;
How bad having good manners? We are not here to answer every question you ask within 5 minutes! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.medhelp.org/health_pages/HIV/HIVThe-Facts/show/1069?cid=68

This will answer all your questions ever and if you took the time look on medhelp you will find all your questions in the hiv forum and the doctors forum.

So instead of demanding help, help yourself and read that link.
I was asking..I was not demanding!!! If u read oral n the facts ull see I posted on it..and ull no just how stressed n depressed I am..I was asking if there was any circumstances that change the risk factor
You've been told that oral sex is no risk for months, regardless of whether the partner is positive. The advice I gave you in your last thread was to test to relieve your anxiety, and that is the advice that you will receive in this thread. You may not post further until you report that you have tested, and if I find out that you have posted again without testing in this thread or a new thread, you will be banned from this group.

---------------------------------THREAD CLOSED------------------------------------------
repentantdad joined this group
Welcome them!
Apr 19
Batteryshop01 commented on photo
Apr 18
droxor63 commented on ashler1977's status
Apr 18