HIV Anxiety Support User Group
ars or axienty?
About This Group:

This support group is for those who are suffering from stress or anxiety associated with uncertain HIV status. HIV anxiety is extremely isolating for those who are going through it, as it is often very difficult to discuss with friends and family members. This group is provided for sufferers of HIV anxiety to discuss their fears in a supportive environment. Those with anxiety over non-HIV STDs are also welcome. For personal advice concerning HIV risk, testing, and prevention, please post in the HIV Prevention Community.

Founded by joggen on October 4, 2009
1232 members
Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

ars or axienty?

i had unprotected sex june 2012 and i did aboott blood rapid test on feb 9 2013. the result was negative. when i did the test they used re-used finger prick tools and they did twice prick in the same finger delay time 15 sec result in the end i saw blood on the tools. i asked them and they said it was mine. what if it was not mine. would it be any possibilities of getting infected by this way? 11 days post the test, i got some symptoms like one circle rash on my left palm, one swollen lymph node behind my right ear and one on my right side of groin with green bean size redness and painful. runny nose, and dry cough. body temperature of 37.37 C, short breathing and muscle pain. all happened almost in the same time and i am so worried. this week i am going to have blood test in lab, is it accurate having test at 18 days after the test i did to make sure that i am negative?or is aboott blood rapid test accurate as my last test?thank you
2 Comments
Blank
can anyone answer this. thx
Blank
1629919_tn?1407244906
I have not seen a finger prick tool that can be re-used for a HIV test. I dont belive for one moment that they would re-used a needle from one person to another as it put them as risk let alone yourself, not to mention they are trained not to do this.
Blank
Recent Activity
Blank
zangetsuxn joined this group
Welcome them!
Sep 30
Blank
meant2beme joined this group
Welcome them!
Sep 29
1699033_tn?1405352675
Blank