ars or axienty?
i had unprotected sex june 2012 and i did aboott blood rapid test on feb 9 2013. the result was negative. when i did the test they used re-used finger prick tools and they did twice prick in the same finger delay time 15 sec result in the end i saw blood on the tools. i asked them and they said it was mine. what if it was not mine. would it be any possibilities of getting infected by this way? 11 days post the test, i got some symptoms like one circle rash on my left palm, one swollen lymph node behind my right ear and one on my right side of groin with green bean size redness and painful. runny nose, and dry cough. body temperature of 37.37 C, short breathing and muscle pain. all happened almost in the same time and i am so worried. this week i am going to have blood test in lab, is it accurate having test at 18 days after the test i did to make sure that i am negative?or is aboott blood rapid test accurate as my last test?thank you
can anyone answer this. thx
I have not seen a finger prick tool that can be re-used for a HIV test. I dont belive for one moment that they would re-used a needle from one person to another as it put them as risk let alone yourself, not to mention they are trained not to do this.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
drifter0213 commented on tardive dyskinesia
Jun 20
liquidglass joined this group
Welcome them!
Jun 18